Whitewater rafting vs zipline

gargoyle999

What is the better excursion in Costa Rica  

3 members have voted

1. 1. What is the better excursion in Costa Rica

• Whitewater Rafting
    • Zipline
    • Other (please post suggestions below)

Ok...I am having a heck of a time trying to decide between excursions in Costa Rico for my Feb cruise. Will be on the Miracle.

I was originally going to do the High There excursion with Carnival which is an aerial tram ride and then zipline. But they want $194/pp which is a bit much considering the excursion is about 6 1/2 hours and 4 hours of that is driving in a bus out there and back.

So now the leading contenders are doing a canal tour and zipline with Greenway tours or whitewater rafting with Carnival.

I've never done either and am game for both. I have a fear of drowning and heights so that part is equal! :)

Has anyone done both and really like one over the other? Or just done one of them and really liked it or didn't like it? I've been thinking about this for a couple weeks now since Carnival posted excursions for our cruise and I just can't decide. Any feedback would be appreciated.

I've been chatting with JJ and he claims that we would be able to do ziplining and white water rafting in one day. Unfortunately he says the rafting requires a minimum of 6 people, and we only have 2. :( Maybe you can look into tours that offer both?

Hi..I was wondering which tour company combines the whitewater rafting with ziplining in Costa Rica? We're taking some of our family on the Miricle in Dec. and I'm trying to find some exciting things for our group of 9!

Both JJ (joiner72@hotmail.com) and Danilo from Caribbean Adventures (adventure_caribbean@yahoo.com) quoted me rates for both white water rafting and zipline in one tour. I'd double check with your ship's itinerary to make sure there is enough time though.

Archived