Northern Lights

TexasJam

Just wanted to thank everyone for suggesting the Northern Lights coupon book. Purchased on-line for $57.

Today, I booked the Kenai Fjord Tours - Northwestern Fjord Cruise saving $169. At the same time, I booked the Prince William Sound Glacier Cruises - Wilderness Explorer Cruise saving $109, using the Glacier Adventure coupon.

In reference to savings, I also found my mini-suite category reduced on Princess.com. Called Princess and the agent adjusted my balance by $350. I would have never known to request the price change if not for the Cruise Critic boards.

Thanks,

Jamie

Just wanted to thank everyone for suggesting the Northern Lights coupon book. Purchased on-line for $57.

Today, I booked the Kenai Fjord Tours - Northwestern Fjord Cruise saving $169. At the same time, I booked the Prince William Sound Glacier Cruises - Wilderness Explorer Cruise saving $109, using the Glacier Adventure coupon.

In reference to savings, I also found my mini-suite category reduced on Princess.com. Called Princess and the agent adjusted my balance by $350. I would have never known to request the price change if not for the Cruise Critic boards.

Thanks,

Jamie

We used the Northern Lights Book in May and realized quite a big savings. Going to Alaska again in May '09 and will once again use the coupons.

Congrats. on your cruise reduction - a lot of that going around this year!

TexasJam--Would you mind saying which Princess cruise that you are on that had a price reduction. My mini-site has not gone down. Thanks.

We are on the Diamond Princess sailing from Whittier on Aug 22.

Jamie

Thanks,

Jamie

Hi Jamie,

We are on a cruise May 20th, Southbound. I am trying to decide which book to purchase, 'Northern Lights' or 'Toursaver'. I am wondering if by chance Marv& Harv in Juneau is listed os Southeast Sea Kayaks in Ketchican ??

Thanks for any info. Terry

Hi Jamie,

We are on a cruise May 20th, Southbound. I am trying to decide which book to purchase, 'Northern Lights' or 'Toursaver'. I am wondering if by chance Marv& Harv in Juneau is listed os Southeast Sea Kayaks in Ketchican ??

http://www.toursaver.com/

http://www.alaska-discounts.com/Participants.htm#Top (this one has southeast sea kayaks, but the shorter tour)

Here are the links to both. You can see all the great things that are listed in both.

Hi Jamie,

We are on a May 29 southbound Alaska cruise and I just happen to see your post and thought I would reply in case no one else got back to you.

Harv & Marv's is not listed in the coupon books. Northern Lights does list "Southeast Sea Kayaks" - One free Pennock Paddle Guided Kayak Trip with the Purchase of an Accompanying Pennock Paddle Guided Kayak Trip at the regular price on the same day.

Enjoy planning your cruise.

I was checking what excursions were being offered for my veendam cruise on June 7th, and decided to check the price of the cruise while there to see if it'd changed. It was almost $500 cheaper for my OV room, and I called and got the reduction.

That covers a few excursions!!

I was checking what excursions were being offered for my veendam cruise on June 7th, and decided to check the price of the cruise while there to see if it'd changed. It was almost $500 cheaper for my OV room, and I called and got the reduction.

That covers a few excursions!!

That's great!

Jamie

Archived