Letter to Guests?

OK, I think I am caught up again! I'm delighted that so many of you can use the Welcome Aboard letter & info packet. I put a lot of time into these - and had so much fun! - and it's good to see them get more use.

I just sent email to everyone below who has requested the packet. Sometimes, the first time, the attachments seem to have gotten converted to character strings, which is not too useful, so delete that one. The second try does appear to have gone through as intended, with all the attachments. Do let me know if there are any issues.

Enjoy & glad these are useful.

Congratulations on your upcoming weddings :)

--Mary

Does anyone have one handy to send me? My wedding cruise is in 2 weeks and I want to try to get this done ASAP. We are sailing Royal Carribean Nov 24th on Majesty of the Seas.

Thanks so much!

Shannon

shanrock78@yahoo.com

Hi Shanrock! I'm also getting married aboard Majesty of the Seas 4/24...we are getting married our first day in port in Miami. How did your wedding go? Would love any details if you're willing to share :)

OK, I think I am caught up again! I'm delighted that so many of you can use the Welcome Aboard letter & info packet. I put a lot of time into these - and had so much fun! - and it's good to see them get more use.

I just sent email to everyone below who has requested the packet. Sometimes, the first time, the attachments seem to have gotten converted to character strings, which is not too useful, so delete that one. The second try does appear to have gone through as intended, with all the attachments. Do let me know if there are any issues.

Enjoy & glad these are useful.

Congratulations on your upcoming weddings :)

--Mary

Mary, I am sure you are sick of all of us! Would you mind sharing your attachments one more time? My wedding is in April, and I too have a lot of first time sailing guests and would love to send them a welcome letter and/or newsletter. Thanks so much for your help! It looks like you've helped quite a few of us brides :) Kristen kjacquard@msn.com

yes, I've got all that.

See the "Request Newsletter...." thread, just above here.

Give me your email, and I'll send it all to you:

- pretrip wedding & rehearsal dinner info

- cruise info

- directions

- packing & todo lists

- welcome aboard letter

- doorsigns

We used all this for my daughter's wedding cruise in June.

Cheers,

Mary

Hi Mary,

Any chance I could get a copy, as well? Email is carlitarenee@gmail.com

I think the newsletter is a great idea and would love to see your ideas!

Thank you so much!

Carla

you all have mail! glad these are helping - there is so much to do for a wedding.

btw, from time to time the attachments get converted to mime format (or something) and aren't readable .... if that has happened to anyone, please let me know and i will resend.

Best,

Mary

Mary, do you have save the date cards too? I'd love to see those! Thanks in advance.:) asb700@yahoo.com

Mary,

Would you mind sending me a copyalso. I am getting married in Feb on NCL Dawn and I have been trying to decide how to do one of these letters. Did you send them out to your guests before the actual cruise or did you just have them in the room for them?

Mimissyda,

you have mail!

and, in answer to your questions....there is info that I had my daughter send out to all guests in advance, with extra info about the cruise for the sailing guests. We then had a Welcome Aboard letter (which was based on a couple of other welcome aboard letters that were shared with me on these boards :) ) that we had Guest Services put into the staterooms the first night. I also made custom door signs that everyone seemed to enjoy, as a surprise to my daughter. I had a lot of fun with this & the info seemed to help everyone.

I've sent you everything - use what you can, and be sure to just tell everyone it's something you whipped up yourself ;-)

enjoy,

Mary

Does anyone have one handy to send me? My wedding cruise is in 2 weeks and I want to try to get this done ASAP. We are sailing Royal Carribean Nov 24th on Majesty of the Seas.

Thanks so much!

Shannon

shanrock78@yahoo.com

Hi Shanrock! I'm also getting married on MOS! Where is your cruise departing from and going to? We are getting married on embarkation day in Miami. Would love to hear how things went!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived