Booking Shore Excursions

Shawski

When does Oceania's web site display the excursions? I'm on Regatta from Venice to Rome leaving May 2 and I still haven't been able to find anything on line which shows the excursions for each port.

Thanks,

Marti

I think they put them on about 3 months out...I seem to recall with our last cruise they had them around final Payment time.

You might get lucky and look for the ports now under the excursions section to see what they offered this year ...prices may change but the tours will probably be the same

Try this link then click on the port

http://www.oceaniacruises.com/T_MainContentPage.aspx?PageUID=364acc44-0314-42b8-8f11-2d80c0991b3d&DestCountryUID=fde32649-1aef-4c0c-9f11-2053804970c5

I notice when you book shore excursions online they ask for your credit card number, does this mean the card is charged at the time of booking, rather than added to your shipboard account?

Yes, you are charged right away.

• 2 weeks later...

We recently returned from an amazing cruise on the Regatta from Rome to Athens. I highly recommend doing what we did. Hook up with other people on your cruise through the boards and book private guides on your own. We did this in 5 ports and they were the best days we had. It will cost less in the end and you will have a far superior experience. I don't know what your ports of call are, but I would be happy to let you know who we used.

Archived