Cabin Assignment this early

mj

Got a quick ? Booked a OV GTY on the Glory on May 09. Looked on the Carnival Website and noticed that we are already assigned a room number. This is the earliest I can ever remember getting a room assignment 180 days out.

Has anyone else had this happen to them? Has the room assignment stayed the same or has anyone been upgraded closer to the sailing date?

Thanks

our cabins were assigned almost immediately after booking guarantee on destiny... so quickly i actually questioned if the TA actually booked guarantee or not... and they never changed.

we called about a week before the cruise as the price dropped, and took an upgrade instead of OBC, but otherwise they wouldn't have changed was my understanding...

our cabins were assigned almost immediately after booking guarantee on destiny... so quickly i actually questioned if the TA actually booked guarantee or not... and they never changed.

we called about a week before the cruise as the price dropped, and took an upgrade instead of OBC, but otherwise they wouldn't have changed was my understanding...

Thanks for the info. We were looking to change it to the Freedom in May and go on the 6 day and go on a ship that we have never been on before. Will make up our mind shortly.

Maybe cruiselines are giving them out early in hopes of locking you in, you dont want to give up a cabin? I got my cabin assignement on my april cruise a month ago, about a week after I booked for my cruise next april. On the other hand carnival just assigned my cabin recently for January.

Cant count on when they will assign cabins? No rhyme or reason.

ya well your all lucky...we sail in 61 days and don't have a cabin assignment:mad: I always like to know where we are before hand but had to forgo that for the cheaper price, now I'm paying for it:rolleyes:

Happy sailing to you all

I wo the free cruise, which meant a 6A cabin. I upgraded it to a 8A and was very specific as to what area I wanted to be in on the ship and I had my cabin assignment, even though it was considered "guarantee" when I got my confirmation of booking from Carnival. I sent it in late March and got confirmation a month or so later with the cabin assignment!

I only hope now that the upgrade fairy decides to bump be up to Lido or Panorama deck, OR to a Cat 11/12 suite :D (even better!!!)

Received my last assignment at 70 days out. We sail in 81 days on the Freedom and still don't have an assignment. In checking balcony rooms that are available... not many left. If they haven't assigned it... we will be getting an upgrade. No 8A's left for our sailing.

Archived