Post your fav Adventure of the Seas photo

Ok, I saw someone posted this about the Jewel, and sorry to copy but it was such a great idea and some great pics. I sailed on the Jewel and loved her. Will be one the AOS in a few months and am going nuts waiting for the time to pass so this should help. Hope to see some great pics!!

Ok, I saw someone posted this about the Jewel, and sorry to copy but it was such a great idea and some great pics. I sailed on the Jewel and loved her. Will be one the AOS in a few months and am going nuts waiting for the time to pass so this should help. Hope to see some great pics!!

You will find loads of pictures here...

http://www.webshots.com/search?media=photo&query=adventure+of+the+seas+&queryChannel=&sortBy=&source=search_menu

Thank you for sharing.

Too bad the constant, never ending, 3 per mouse click POP UP ADs on Webshots make your page nearly unviewable. Everytime you click on a picture and/or return to the main page you have to click through 2 POP UP Ads. I gave up after 4 pictures.

This is a slam to Webshots killing their site, not to nanfromatlanta who is trying to kindly share their pics, which are very good.

Dolby1000

Thank you for sharing.

Too bad the constant, never ending, 3 per mouse click POP UP ADs on Webshots make your page nearly unviewable. Everytime you click on a picture and/or return to the main page you have to click through 2 POP UP Ads. I gave up after 4 pictures.

This is a slam to Webshots killing their site, not to nanfromatlanta who is trying to kindly share their pics, which are very good.

Dolby1000

Interesting. I never get pop-ups. Maybe you can disable them on your computer for that site... :confused:

Go to Tools, select pop-up blocker, and then go from there.

What a wonderful idea. I am excited to be going on my first cruise ever and from what I hear this is going to be a wonderful experience on AOS. This thread is getting me anxious!

There is so much to do on AOS. The ports are great. I can't say enough nice things about the crew. IMHO, you've made an excellent choice for your first cruise.

Just looking at all things pictures makes me want to leave tomorrow! I have the same St. Lucia shot! Good times...

Thank you for sharing.

Dolby1000

re: Webshots: Even when you disable the popups, I find Webshots SO ANNOYING in that they put some much "junk" at the top of each page you have to scroll down just to see the entire photo. Makes paging though a series of photos so frustrating I gave up and use Flickr or other site instead.

BTW: Toonjie -- LOVE the shot with the Disney ship and Adventure OTS. Great composition.

toonjie,

Great pic;s of the Adventure. She is beautiful inside. We are cruising her in March next year. I showed your pic's to my wife and she was also impressed. Thanks.

Thanks! Here's some more:

Stern shot from Old San Juan:

DSCN1081.jpg

Bow shot from Old San Juan:

DSCN1082.jpg

Docked at Pan Am Pier, shot from Pier 4 in Old San Juan:

DSCN1127.jpg

Bridge at night, shot from Helipad:

DSCN1142.jpg

Aruba at sunset:

IMG_3509.jpg

Some more AOS Pics:

Docked in St. Lucia:

DSCN1356.jpg

Docked in Aruba:

IMG_3505.jpg

Aruba at night:

IMG_3541.jpg

Captain Olav Nyseter, then Master, visits our table, (It helps that the lady to the left was Norwegian and could speak to all the officers, the other couple was D+ just on the AOS! 22 cruises on her!) He had just told us he was transferring to the Rhapsody.

IMG_3757.jpg

Here are a few of mine:

The first one is in Curacao from the walkway leading to the Rif Fort.

The second one was taken from Punda, also in Curacao.

The last was a sunset taken from my balcony (No, from my inside cabin - duh) as we were leaving Sint Maarten on my 10/08 cruise as well.

IMG_0270.jpg.3df6368f58f0b8298b8a0ec7a42050c7.jpg

IMG_0282.jpg.70e0a381bf695c51cbbe2e67f53f0621.jpg

IMG_0336.jpg.318b2809827b5ebc5f7a42fad8d5dbdd.jpg

TOONJIE!!!! You are killing ME!!! I am having CRUISE withdrawals and these pictures are not helping any........Ok, I'm over it -- keep'em coming. By the way....have a great Thanksgiving.

Thanks! You too, and happy Thanksgiving everyone! :)

SugarNSpice ... we're sailing the AOS the week after you ... I think we have picked a fine ship for our first cruise!!!

Thanks for starting this thread ... and thanks to all those who have posted pics! Please keep them coming ... it really does help pass the time ... mj

Archived