Elbo Room in FLL

kmills

I have been there many times - it is a great divy beach bar!! You can see the ocean right from the bar and it is very unpretencious.

I love this bar as well. Some people come in right from the beach from Happy hour and don't leave and others mingle on by going to some of the other bars in the area.

It is cash only and they usually have a live band with 1-3 people playing.

They have an upstairs if it is busy otherwise it will only be the lower (beach) level.

It is really a fun and can be wild place depending upon the night.

Wish I was going there!!

was there in september place was nice,i guess it is a huge spring break bar, i hear, right across the st. fromocean. what hotel areyou staying at?

We are staying at the Springhill Suites by Marriott. My sister is driving down from Orlando to go on the cruise with us so we will have transportation.

We were there in Feb., pretty cool place! You can sit right at the bar and see the ocean & beach. People will just come right off the beach in their swim suits to get a drink & take back with them. Just like in the movie "Where the Boys Are"! So by all means, check it out!

What can anyone tell me about the Elbo room in FLL? We will in FLL on 1/31 prior to our 2/1 cruise out of Miami. There will be about 12 couples and we were told this was a must visit place.

I don't know about it being a 'must see' but it sure does bring back memories!

Archived