Sapphire buffet-how is it supposed to work?

gargoyle999

DW and I will be on our 1st Princess cruise this Saturday. I've read comments about the buffet being poorly laid out and issues about people not knowing where to go and so forth.

How is the buffet supposed to work on the Sapphire? I really don't want to be the one holding up the show! :o

New cruisers often think there is a line and that you stand in line and go to the stations via the line.

How supposedly it works best is if you go direct to the area you want.

Enjoy the Sapphire! I was on it in Sept and Oct and the ship had a great crew! The food was very good and service was also very good. Ship was also in very good condition.

DW and I will be on our 1st Princess cruise this Saturday. I've read comments about the buffet being poorly laid out and issues about people not knowing where to go and so forth.

How is the buffet supposed to work on the Sapphire? I really don't want to be the one holding up the show! :o

The buffet is not a cafeteria where you get in one line and follow the leader. But it is designed with different islands, depending on what you are interested in that meal. Usually the first day, it can be confusing to those who have never used this concept before, but give it a day and you will get the hang of it.

If you get confused, just follow the leader until you get it all figured out.

Enjoy! ;)

To be honest, this is true. I don't like the way Princess crams their buffets too close in like they do. That's the one thing I don't like about Princess.

Archived