Live from the Sapphire: Nov 29-Dec 6th!

gargoyle999

Well Welcome home! Sounds like you had a great time. Hope your travel went well today....by the time you read this anyway. We will be on the Sapphire again March 21 st she is a lovely ship, and we are in a suite for the fist time..So excited! LPT:D

We have had a great cruise. This was our first Princess cruise and we will be back. The weather and seas were perfect. No major complaints about anything. And while not a suite we are both happy with our cabin and balcony and I'll be trying to book the same cabin again for our next sailing.

It's about 5:45am so this will be my last actual live from post. It has been fun posting during the trip! It really helped that I had wi-fi in my cabin! :)

I'll do a review soon with some additional likes and comments about our trip. I'm jealous of eveyone who will be sailing soon, the Sapphire is a nice ship!

Now...where did I put my snowblower.... :confused: :)

We have had a great cruise.

Now...where did I put my snowblower.... :confused: :)

Now that really does just about say it all - thanks Gargoyle999 - we've enjoyed every post - hope you make that flight!

Now that really does just about say it all - thanks Gargoyle999 - we've enjoyed every post - hope you make that flight!

DW was stressed out for nothing. We met in the Princess Theater (Green 1) and were headed off at 8:40am. Customs was not the speediest but not too bad. Tracked down our luggage, used a porter to get to the cab area. Was in a cab by 9:15. Was pretty smooth disembarkation actually. From leaving the ship to getting the cab was pretty organized.

Only going to Long Beach Airport and once you get there it's about a 30 foot walk to check your bags then go into the tiny terminal. Was there in plenty of time. Flight to Salt Lake City left on time, flight from SLC to MSP on time.

Other than Delta loosing one bag between SLC and Long Beach when we flew out it was really a smooth trip. Flights were fine, cruise was great, weather was even better. We really enjoyed ourselves..

Now to figure out when we'll have the time and budget to use the FCC's! :D

Archived