use of computers

davemax

was just wandering about the use of computers. it seems everyone is obsessed with being able to use the internet wherever they are. i have read so many posts and reviews where people seem slightly obsessed with reporting back to everyone about their trip. dont get me wrong i enjoy the reviews but some of the questions ( 1 in particular about the colour of a bed spread) seems to be very weird. surely when you are on holiday you shoould really relax and enjoy the ambience not go round looking at cabin numbers and seeing how much noise comes from the arera and reporting back to all and sundry. i am off on the ruby in march , i booked my cabin which i chose in the location i picked and will enjoy my cruise no matter what colour the bed spread is or how many drawers i have. again dont get me wrong some info is priceless but to post back 3 times a day is a little obsessive. enjoy your cruise.:):):)

Dave, some people like that information, I don't but like you said some of the info is valuable. Before I pick my cabin I do a lot of searching on this board by using the Search this Forum a lot. Now granted for awhile it was not working now it is. Also I could care less about the menu's, Patters etc. I personally like some element of surprise on my cruises. But to each each own I guess.

Marilyn

Archived