Onboard account ???

We are traveling with two teenage sons who will be in a different cabin. When I did the on-line check-in I had to verify that they were traveling with us. I printed out the RCCL form and their names were included along with me and my wife on only one form.

Will we be able to have seperate accounts set-up for them? Better yet, can each of them have seperate accounts to avoid any issues. They both have their own cash, which is a good thing.:)

OK...I think I understand you. I've got the very same scenario on my cruise this month. I, however, wanted my kids to be on my on board account. If you want your kids to have their own account, you have to go into their reservations...and it will give you the option of picking "apply cash to account" or something like that. Meaning...you are going to put money down on your on board account...so when they use their Set Sail Pass...the money will be drawn...almost like a debit card from their money instead of a credit card.

Regardless...for each cabin you have...you should have to print out a Set Sail Pass online check in. I've got one with my online account...showing all 4 of us will be using my cc as a payment method...and then their cabin...which just confirms the check in process. regardless...again you should have 2 printed out, one for each cabin/reservation.

• 2 weeks later...

What happens if, at the conclusion of the cruise, there is a credit balance in an account?

Specifically, if we put $$ into the account for our son & DIL for an upcoming cruise and they don't use it all (yeah, right). Is it refunded at the end of the cruise and, if so, to whom?

Just an FYI - when your children are minors booked into their own cabin next to, or across the hall from, your cabin, their names go onto your Set Sail pass and you only need one copy. In this instance, you do not need one Set Sail pass for each cabin, so it is not necessary to print two.

To the OP: As everyone else said, you will work out the specific Sea Pass accounts at check-in (or at the purser's desk once onboard).

Archived