My 3 BEST Packing Tips

Luluwa

LOL!!!! Let us know how it all workds out!

LOL! I always have good intentions on packing light......but I'm one of those who will pick out my clothes on how I feel that day......soooo since I don't know how I will feel until that day........more stuff goes in the luggage just incase:o:p

Oh well we are driving this time not flying thank goodness:D

Not having cruised I have no cruise specific suggestions but for international travel here is my best tip:

If you plan to debark at any port make sure you have information about the nearest US embassy at every port printed out. Make sure to include numbers, location and most importantly their Hours, and what to do if you lose your passport. While you may not need a passport to travel via ship to these countries at the time you sail, should you get stranded you may have difficulties leaving the country by Air if you have no passport. While I am certain Carnival may be helpful in these situations knowing what you need for the Embassy will prevent you from suffering from someone having bad information.

LOL! I always have good intentions on packing light......but I'm one of those who will pick out my clothes on how I feel that day......soooo since I don't know how I will feel until that day........more stuff goes in the luggage just incase:o:p

Oh well we are driving this time not flying thank goodness:D

I always wind up packing a lot for the very same reason!! :) One of the things I really enjoy about being on a cruise is all the choices available to me each day and what I wear (as well as dressing for dinner) is part of the experience - and so different from my "real" life!!

I PROMISE to myself that I will not be doing that for my next cruise!!...If I were not flying though I would not care how many bags i had....Pack Away!!

I pack 2 outfits on hangers in each dry cleaner bag. It makes for easy packing and hanging up of clothes. I also pack half my clothes in my husband's suitcase and half of his in mine. That way, if in flying, one of the cases doesn't make it, we still have clothes to wear.

My husband has to have his chips and other snacks every day. I bring a small suitcase with soda, chips etc. That leaves me plenty of room for souvenirs etc. for the return trip home. Most times we drive to the port, so 3 suitcases are not a problem.

Archived