1. 1. How old are celebrity cruisers?

• Under 20
    • 20-30
    • 31-40
    • 41-50
    • 51-60
    • 61-70
    • Over 70

My cat's the Pooh Bear (actually he's Pooder the Bear) - had to have a name that even I could remember (as I mentioned above: I'm older than dirt:D and the memory is - what was I saying???:) ) - thus Pooh Bear.

Love the Disney character and the cat even bears some resemblence to Pooh! (Hope your daughter doesn't:eek: )

When doing some research for our first cruise....................last year at 54, I went to a site that had a number of Princess cruisers on the train in Alaska. I was shocked, all these look like "old people" I said to my DW, her reply was to ask if I had looked in the mirror recently.

You are as old as you feel? I guess that makes me about 80 first thing in the morning but much younger as the day progress'

My cat's the Pooh Bear (actually he's Pooder the Bear) - had to have a name that even I could remember (as I mentioned above: I'm older than dirt:D and the memory is - what was I saying???:) ) - thus Pooh Bear.

Love the Disney character and the cat even bears some resemblence to Pooh! (Hope your daughter doesn't:eek: )

For a few months our daughter did - until she delivered our third grandson. :D

Dianne

Hi Phil:) hope you and Marti are doing well.....haven't seen you in forever!!!!!

And you don't look a day over 91:D ;)

Phil....I booked the Constellation for next month:D You and Marti should go with me on this one!!! I was able to snag my FIRST BALCONY!!!! Wooohoooo!!!

This poll supports the factoid I heard that the avg age of Celeb cruisers was 48. I think I heard the avg age was 59 on Cunard. When I tell 'would be' cruisers about the 'personality' of each cruise line I often use the age demographic to help differentiate - if you're looking for predominantly quiet relaxation lean to the mid-older demographic cruise lines. I'll skip the rock climbing wall, thanks.

Anyone have a handle on avg age distributions by the other major cruise lines? I know a particular cruise's age-mix will vary by holidays, etc. but there does seem to be some different age strata by cruiseline.

Just curious how old the average celebrity cruiser is?

THANKS!

I am an elite member of celebrity's captains club. Have been cruising since my senior year in high school. Have been on the Meridian 2x, Zenith 5-6x,Summit, Century. I am looking forward to a10-12 day cruise next year. (not booked yet).

Is it possible that the "younger" cruisers are more likely to have a PC and have found Cruise Critic? Don't get me wrong, I love Celebrity and as an only child, I tell people that I was "born 40." I was raised as an adult. I am not sure how accurate the data will be.

Hey Phil...every time I try to email you it never goes through LOL...Hoping you still have my direct number at work...don't want to post it on here though;)

Talk soon:D oh...we have a FUN ROLL CALL...Constellation Dec 11...come check it out!

I am a 57 year old and feel like I have a mind of a 30 year old. I have been going on 1 to 2 cruises a year since retiring from the fire dept 11 years ago. My wife an I are going on the Zenith for 14 days out of Jacksonville Feb 13th 2005. Come join us for 2 weeks of fun. Hank

:confused: I thought that Celebrity cruisers would be OLD. As it is, I think that as we are too old for you guys, we should turn our tickets in. BUT one little thought, just maybe the over 70 year olds, can't use computers! Think about it when you check the results!:D :D :D john taylor

John Taylor, don't you think you are to old . I have had good times on cruises with the lets call it seniors. Don't forget us baby boomers are going to get in our 70s too. I just hope if and when I get there I can still enjoy myself like you do. I would welcome you and anymore 70 year old on our Feb 13 cruise for 2 weeks. You go man! Hank

Just got off the Horizon yesterday... our cruise critic connection group ranged from lovely Lily Grace at age 1 to She Who will Remain Nameless at 79..and everything in between..... truely a wonderful group!

Archived