Adaptors for Australians

Miss K

Hi! I am travelling on the Millie in January and I need to know what kind of adaptors I need to bring along with me. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. I'm bringing my laptop, GHD straightner, hairdryer and phone charger, and camera charger.

Thanks in advance!

As they cater primarily for the American market, they will have US sockets at least so I'm bringing an adapter for there. I suspect there will also be UK round sockets as well.

The web site doesn't refer to sockets, just that they have both 110 and 220v output, which again suggests catering for US and UK formats.

As they cater primarily for the American market, they will have US sockets at least so I'm bringing an adapter for there. I suspect there will also be UK round sockets as well.

The web site doesn't refer to sockets, just that they have both 110 and 220v output, which again suggests catering for US and UK formats.

You'll find both North American 110 flat sockets, and 220v EUROPEAN round pin sockets.

The UK has neither round pin sockets, nor 220v (they are rectangular and 240v), and I don't remember seeing them on board.

You'll find both North American 110 flat sockets, and 220v EUROPEAN round pin sockets.

The UK has neither round pin sockets, nor 220v (they are rectangular and 240v), and I don't remember seeing them on board.

Perhaps then you can tell us WHO they ARE for, as there are usually at least as many of the round pin ones as flat 110's in cabin, and usually MORE of those, and US passengers need to bring multi plugs just to plug in equipment. All cruiseship lines seem to have the same arrangements!

Archived