Waitlisted for Cat 12

Luluwa

Booked on the Ecstasy 12-27-08 New Years cruise sailing in 16 days (and counting.):D

I have booked a 6E and am waitlisted for a Cat 11 or 12.

Anyone have any experience with

1. waitlists?

2. being Platinum and on a waitlist?

I may be incorrect here, but I don't believe that Carnival offers a "Waitlist" for staterooms that are currently unavailable or sold out. Your TA or PVP may be watching this for you, but I have never heard of a waitlist being offered by CCL.

RCL, Clebrity, Princess, HAL....offer this wiatlist, but CCL, does not unless they have changed recently.

Thats what I thought..... it's actually not a "Waitlist" per say though. It's the luck of the draw and being in the right place at the right time when a stateroom category you are seeking opens up and if your "wonderful, diligent TA is watching" and grabs it in time ! Best of luck :cool:

Hi momofblae,

You'll love the Ecstasy and there will be some fun things to eat, to do and to see. :p

Don't overpack, don't take too many shoes, take sunsecreen spf 30 or above, bring Bonine an over the counter medication for motion sickness IF you need it, bring a hair dryer if you need one they aren't in the Ecstasy cabins, also a clock if you need one.:rolleyes:

We have booked a category 6E oceanview but I'm believing for a category 12 suite. :D

Never been on a cruise before my first will be this cruise you are wait listing for. Any pointers for a newbie you pro?

Hi momofblae,

You'll love the Ecstasy and there will be some fun things to eat, to do and to see. :p

Don't overpack, don't take too many shoes, take sunsecreen spf 30 or above, bring Bonine an over the counter medication for motion sickness IF you need it, bring a hair dryer if you need one they aren't in the Ecstasy cabins, also a clock if you need one.:rolleyes:

We have booked a category 6E oceanview but I'm believing for a category 12 suite. :D

Ecstasy Cat 12s have hair dryers in the bathrooms. ;)

Booked on the Ecstasy 12-27-08 New Years cruise sailing in 16 days (and counting.):D

I have booked a 6E and am waitlisted for a Cat 11 or 12.

Anyone have any experience with

1. waitlists?

2. being Platinum and on a waitlist?

Good luck. You are on a four or five night cruise and those cabins at "New Years" have been sold out for 9 months plus.......;)

Archived