Has anyone actually seen a Fuel OBC ?

solle1

I did, once. My family was on safari at Kruger National Park in South Africa. It attacked the Land Rover and pulled my parents from the vehicle. It was at sunset, and the sun was in my eyes, so I only saw glipses of it. The guides tell me it's still out there -- roaming, biding it's time, waiting for my return ...

LMAO LemurCat - Your wit is a delight!

I just checked our e-docs and I did not see a place for OBC. Can anyone tell me where the would be posted?
I have the same question.

Not sure where it would be listed in the e-docs. Also, my CCL shares credit?

Where do you go to find out if it has been applied? We are sailing in 5 days and oil has been below the $70 threshold the entire time.

I have the same question.

Not sure where it would be listed in the e-docs. Also, my CCL shares credit?

Where do you go to find out if it has been applied? We are sailing in 5 days and oil has been below the $70 threshold the entire time.

Finding it is almost impossible. Look for negative balances on the first page and dig through the rest of the docs. Best bet is to check when you get on board.

Also as an FYI the $70 threshold does not matter any longer, the surcharge is eliminated until further notice.

I thought everyone would have the credit by now. Not sure if you know how to check but this is what I did...

-View Cruise Details

-Manage Bookings

-Modify Booking (Note I either close out of the page or hit Cancel here. I don't make any changes..)

Here i what mine looks like...

Fuel Supplement $63.00 $63.00 - - -$126.00

I thought everyone would have the credit by now. Not sure if you know how to check but this is what I did...

-View Cruise Details

-Manage Bookings

-Modify Booking (Note I either close out of the page or hit Cancel here. I don't make any changes..)

Here i what mine looks like...

Fuel Supplement $63.00 $63.00 - - -$126.00

Yes, that is exactly how mine reads -

"Fuel Supplement $63.00 $63.00 - - -$126.00"

and that is exactly how it looked before they announced the refund.

"Gov't Fees & Taxes $71.77 $71.77 - - -$143.54" looks exactly the same & we're not getting that back.

Does yours have a "+" sign infront of it or something?

iowagirl411,

Thanks..Ok I am an idiot..The whole time I thought it was a credit and been telling others we have the credit...Your right it's not showing as a credit. We have a credit because our cruise went down and thought it was right next to it. i was wrong. Thanks,

I am sure we will get it.

iowagirl411,

Thanks..Ok I am an idiot..The whole time I thought it was a credit and been telling others we have the credit...Your right it's not showing as a credit. We have a credit because our cruise went down and thought it was right next to it. i was wrong. Thanks,

I am sure we will get it.

No, you're not an idiot! and I'm sure you will get it too.

I don't understand the fuss. It looks to me like until Carnival reinstates a fuel surcharge, every single passenger on an entire ship who paid a fuel surcharge will have it refunded. Simple.

If the purser knows & I know & my bill shows it, then I don't care if they ever update my on-line documents.

about 3 letters about it via email. wondering why they keep sending it over and over. I printed one out and will take wtih us in case it does not show up.

Kristin

Fascination 1/19/09

This is what we are doing as well.

We have two cabins for the first leg of our B2B and a Cat 12 Penthouse Suite for the second leg....

Archived