Silver Spirit maiden

CASHIPman

Copied and pasted from my own posting in a neighbouring thread on this same Silversea column:

Silversea has just increased the fares of some sailings this morning, most notably the favourite of many of you, voyage 5001, transatlantic this coming January, the discount of which has been lowered to 40% (compared to 60% off until a couple of months ago and 50% yesterday). Its verandah suite fare has increased from $4,758 to $7,137 for example. So you folks who booked early must be happy!

As it stands right now, and I believe I have everyone from this board and our TAs board, we will have 25 people at the cocktail party. Hopefully, some new friends will be made and some old acquaintances renewed for all in the group. After having had a couple of days aboard we should also be able to share impressions of various aspects of the ship. Now all we need are docs.

Dougburns -

Gosh I hate to bring this up, but this is the internet...

For security sake, since some people have listed the cities where they live, and this information could get into the wrong hands, wouldn't it be safer to send the list to e-mail addresses or possibly you could arrange with SS to have the lists delivered to the CC'ers cabins.

Sorry to be a wet blanket. I know you're going to have a wonderful trip and a great party. Wish we could be there.

I have not and will not post any more info than that which has already been posted relative to names, e-mail addresses, etc. Most folks sent e-mails directly to me with their info. Their info has been sent directly to SS thru our TA, who is very reliable and maintains confidentiality. SS will send invitations to the individual suites once we board. Introductions can be made at the party. If, for some reason, SS doesn't send the invitations I will contact each suite once we board. I have been assured that SS has everything well in hand.

Not a problem Dieter. I think the only e-mail posted on this site is my own and that's my business. If you want a list of names and stateroom #s contact me backchannel. I may ask SS to make up a list that can be handed out at the party unless someone objects.

For those of you interested in Silversea's new School of the Chef, just received this email

from SS today:

The School will be on the ship and there is no pre registration necessary.

The information will be noted in the Daily Chronicle.

Best Regards

Information Desk at Silversea

Past SS blog entry on The School of Chef below:

http://www.silverspiritblog.com/post/2009/10/09/WHATS-COOKING-IN-THE-SHOW-LOUNGE-(NEW-VIDEO!).aspx

Wellseasoned & dusababy -

We just booked in to the Marriott also, for the night of Jan. 2nd. We arrive LIS mid-afternoon after a long haul from CA. Will be looking for a shower, a snooze, and dinner. Then back to bed, only to wake up at 4 am, bright-eyed & bushy-tailed and 8 hours out of synch!

Gary & Carol

Gary and Carol

Sounds like you've written my script ! See you there -- I arrive Air France from LAX/CDG/LIS mid-afternoon, will meet Winnie (Long Island) and Malcolm and Jean (Dallas) for drinks. See you there.

Can hardly wait !!

Dusababy:D

Gary and Carol

Sounds like you've written my script ! See you there -- I arrive Air France from LAX/CDG/LIS mid-afternoon, will meet Winnie (Long Island) and Malcolm and Jean (Dallas) for drinks. See you there.

Can hardly wait !!

Dusababy:D

We fly Lufthansa LAX/FRA/LIS, preceeded by a short hop on United from Carlsbad.

Should we (4 couples + Winnie) all try to meet in the Lobby Bar for a drink on Jan. 2nd, maybe at 7 pm? Anyone else on this thread staying at the Marriott?

Gary & Carol

We look forward to pMMM (pre Maiden Meet Mingle) at the Lobby Bar, 7pm.

Dieter, if you have an email confirmation from Marriott, you can open up your

reservation, click on modify reservation, click on room preferences and then

check early arrival request (not guaranteed but at least you will have requested

it before hand)..if u do not have an email confirmation, you can call Marriott as

an option.

Mary Ann; I do not have Malcom and Jean on the cocktail party list for 5 Jan. If they want to come please give me their last name and suite # so I can let SS known relative to total # and invitation purposes. You can send the info to my e-mail if you prefer.

Archived