Fortuna Jan 11th 1/2 Ship Charter? Please Help!

apc0204

Hey everyone,

My fiance and I just booked this cruise as a last minute vacation and just found out it is a half ship charter for an Armenian cultural group. I went to the website and it seems like they are having alot of themed events, armenian music in the lounges, and food etc? Does anyone have any info how this works?

A little nervous? The website is here..... http://www.armenianheritagecruise.com

Costa Fortuna to the western caribbean was a disaster. Three hour waiting to board. Liquor was taken away and to be held upon US re-entry but did not materialize. Credits on board for fuel charge and costa card credit were not forthcoming. Customer service terrible. Many irate passengers. Costa staff told different information to passengers about the credits depending who you spoke with, indicating a serious problem with costa personnel to get their facts right. It was all geared to profit Costa and no chance to get credits back so we lost about 190 USD through faulty management on ship. Customer satisfaction is non existant. almost a riot when processing off ship with 100's of irate and insulted passengers trying to get their bills straight. Ships officers were not hospitable in the adminstrative matters. Administrative processing terrible for charge cards and passports out of Port Everglades, Florida. We were told frankly that the company would not honor our credits as per the headquarters in Miami. Many irate passengers almost came to blows with the staff. It was a bait and switch scheme. Some wrote to the Florida Attorney Generals office by email. One I spoke with emailed the president of Costa and the reply to him was that he was lying! Things, according to the President (spelling) Zamagarti, were the fault of the passengers. Food was 2 out of a 5 but they did try to make it right for the complaining passengers/diners. Would not go to costa again because of the $$$ and poor administration. Notagain. Notagain.

Archived