Customer Relations Email-How long to wait?

gargoyle999

I'm trying to find out when I am going to get the $117 credit balance we had after our cruise that ended Dec 6th. Princess web site says to contact them for post-cruise questions using their customer relations email. I did that Saturday but have not received a reply other than what is automatically generated thanking me for my email.

How long does it take for Princess to respond to customer service email?

They sure don't make it easy for post cruise issues. I even called the 800# but none of the choices are for post cruise issues! Plenty of pre-cruise help though... :rolleyes:

Should I just wait longer for them to reply to my email?

I think I would call their 800 Princess number. You can either wade through it or maybe go to Capt. Circle rep who generally knows a little more and just keep going til you get an answer.

I would have thought if it is a credit balance that was actually overpaid you would have got a credit before you got off. Never had this happen.

I'm trying to find out when I am going to get the $117 credit balance we had after our cruise .....

Should I just wait longer for them to reply to my email?

Hope you have better luck than me. I have emailed Princess UK five times in response to queries about my booking in the last three months and have NEVER had any reply or acknowledgement.

They never even replied to my email about them not replying!!!!

My TA did get the responses eventually, but direct replies from them?...no chance. The website email address is a complete waste of time as far as I am concerned.

ok..well I called the 800 number back. Since none of the options is related to post-cruise issues I just waited and didn't choose any. After a few seconds it just automatically transferred me to someone.

So she was friendly and I explained my issue and she went off to check. IT took awhile but she came back and said it is going to be refunded to the card I used to purchase the OBC. So we'll see....it's been almost 4 weeks already.

Guess I should get myself a Princess Vacation Planner for next time! :)

Archived