Aft Balcony 8334 on Destiny or similar

Colts88

I'm looking for pictures of aft balconies. I am specifically looking for room 8334 on the Destiny but any Carnival ship will do. Any info. about aft balconies would be wonderful. This is our first balcony, and we are so excited.

You'll love it! We were on the Triumph last time (same class ship), and had one of the afts next to the 9A on the Veranda deck. Not only was it deeper, but 1/3 wider than the rest! On the Destiny they would be 8330,8335. If you can snag one of those, do it! Try to find some aft pictures of the ship, and you'll see. None of the printed deck plans show this!;)

260530874kXkADX_th.jpg

the afts are bigger then a side balcony.

Its a further walk to the food/pools but the halls are quieter back here.

Its warmer then a side one-- gone are the ocean breezes that the side ones have-- keep your curtains closed during the day to keep the cabin cool

• 2 years later...

We have the last three aft cabins on the Destiny for a family cruise. We were told that 7331 and 7329 have a connecting balcony door but that the balcony of 7327 does not connect to them. Looking at the picture above it looks like the three of them could connect - does anyone know if they do connect?

It also looks like the corner aft wrap connects up with 7327 but we were told it did not. Has anyone been in aft wrap 7325 and does it connect to the aft beside it? We didn't book it specifically because it didn't connect to the aft balcony beside it.

Was thinking of moving up to the 8th floor but will stay if the 3 balconies can connect.

We have the last three aft cabins on the Destiny for a family cruise. We were told that 7331 and 7329 have a connecting balcony door but that the balcony of 7327 does not connect to them. Looking at the picture above it looks like the three of them could connect - does anyone know if they do connect?

It also looks like the corner aft wrap connects up with 7327 but we were told it did not. Has anyone been in aft wrap 7325 and does it connect to the aft beside it? We didn't book it specifically because it didn't connect to the aft balcony beside it.

Was thinking of moving up to the 8th floor but will stay if the 3 balconies can connect.

all dividers opens- they have to open so the balconies can be cleaned.

the middle does not have a divider=-=its a metal partition.

The divider on the aft balcony next to the wrap around can not be opened as it will block the cabin door- safety issue.

the wrap on deck 8 can open the divider to the aft balcony next to it because it will NOT block the cabin door. (but then you get the chance of chair scrapping noises

We had 7449 on the Freedom a couple of weeks ago. It was our first aft. We LOVED the view and the walk to the back wasn't bad at all.

I will admit I felt and heard the vibration every time we docked. My husband slept through it all. I'm not sure it was enough to deter me from booking again but it was an annoyance.

Also check out cruise line rooms dot com and you can look for pictures of your ship or sister ships.

I had 7330 aft on the destiny (right in the middle) you can check my review below to see the pics. I also took some pics from the lido above looking down into our balcony.

Thanks! We have 7331 for our upcoming Destiny cruise! So excited, first time AFT, first time BALCONY!!! :eek:

all dividers opens- they have to open so the balconies can be cleaned.

the middle does not have a divider=-=its a metal partition.

So it looks like the three cabins aft beside the wrap around do open to each other and we should be good to go! We were told by Carnival that only 2 of the balconies connected so if the 3rd one also opens that will be a huge bonus! :)

The divider on the aft balcony next to the wrap around can not be opened as it will block the cabin door- safety issue.

makes sense - thought I must have been missing something - thanks!

the wrap on deck 8 can open the divider to the aft balcony next to it because it will NOT block the cabin door. (but then you get the chance of chair scrapping noises

I read a review that said the aft wrap on deck 8 did not open and it is a metal partition (I can't really tell from the picture) - they were dissapointed because they were travelling with a couple in the aft next to them and were planning to have the two balconies open - so that one was out for us.

I read a review that said the aft wrap on deck 8 did not open and it is a metal partition (I can't really tell from the picture) - they were dissapointed because they were travelling with a couple in the aft next to them and were planning to have the two balconies open - so that one was out for us.

there cabin was probably on the other side- those two can not connect.

the metal partition is on between cabins 8334/8339

Metal partions are not near the aft wrap around

for the person who has the middle cabin- 7330/7331

these cabins are a tad smaller- missing is the sofa- you should have a chair though

Archived