Family Suite Questions

I can comment on the Voyager class. Their are two twin beds in one bedroom, the Master bedroom has a queen size bed and then their is the pull out couch that sleeps two. It was very spacious for our family of five. The balcony is AMAZING! The only thing we missed was the inside table really only fit 3 people so if we had room service we couldn't all sit together.

Here are some pictures from the Jewel of the Seas Family Suite. Friends of ours stayed in that cabin in November. Cabin is nice for a large family, 2 separate bedrooms one with large bath and another bath off the living area. Second bedroom has two upper bunks but what I thought was odd is that there is no TV in that room? Balcony is sort of curved and not as large as one would expect for a suite. It was about the same size as the D1 aft corner balcony that I had. Hope this helps you.

s574825053_4927744_5550.jpgs574825053_4927746_5985.jpgs574825053_4927745_5764.jpgs574825053_4927749_6653.jpgs574825053_4927750_6878.jpgs574825053_4927751_7102.jpg

Looking for feedback on Family suites on the Radiance Class ships. The balconies look huge. Does anyone have pictures ?

We had the Family suite on the Brilliance last summer. The main bedroom has a queen-sized bed and attached bathroom with a tub. Due to the configuration of the room, I don't think the beds can be separated.

The second bedroom has 2 singles and 2 pulldowns. There is one common bathroom with a shower.

The couch could pull out and sleep 2 more. There was also a table with 3 chairs and a television in the living area. LOTS of storage, both in the bedrooms and living area.

The balcony was a bit larger than a regular room. There were 2 chairs, a small table and one lounge chair. The only bad thing was that the balcony did not have a light outside. For some reason (maybe because it was a corner aft) only the middle aft cabins had an outside light. We asked our steward, and she said it was the most common complaint about the room.

We thoroughly enjoyed the room and would book it again if we had the chance.

Archived