Circle C

brcris75

They have activities scheduled like playing the Wii or playstation. They also had organized get togethers in a lounge area. They have black and white night where they are supposed to wear something black and white also backwards night where they wear their clothes backwards. The teens seem to use it as a starting point to meet up.

On our recent Miracle cruise my son attended circle C alot. On backward night I asked him as he was leaving the cabin why he wasn't wearing his clothes backwards. His reply was that no one actually does that. I pressed the issue lightheartedly so he said he'd walk in backwards if it makes me happy.

Thanks for your reply. That sounds like something my son would say too!

I just didn't know how this age group compared to the younger one as far as structured activites. He loved Camp Carnival, especially the "all night party". Of course we couldn't get him up before noon the next day :)

My son loved hanging with the kids from Circle C, but did not really love any of the activiites... his favorite was "teen hang" in the Disco after dinner.

He did enjoy the video game tournaments, trivia, etc, but did not get excited about "backwards day", dress up day, or treasure hunts. One thing he did LOVE, however.. is that the Circle C programs went until Midnight. And the rule was, if he stayed with the program, he could be up until then. If he did not want to, he had to return to the cabin with us at 10pm!

They also take the Circle C kids to the 10pm show, on show nights.

Hope that helps!

Catrin

Archived