Baggage Storeage in Anchorage

wisc9757

We are booked on Princess Artic Cruisetour in Aug of 09. We tour first then cruise. The itinary mentions "baggage storeage information" when we check into our Anchorage hotel on the first night. I'm hoping the hotel will store a bag or two that we would use on the cruise portion. (Can't see a need for formal wear in Prudhoe Bay) Am I right or wrong?

Would love to hear from anyone who has done this cruisetour.

WISC9757

I haven't done the cruisetour with Princess, but when I was researching it found information regarding baggage. Because you are in and out of accommodations every day, you can mark some of your luggage to be held and taken directly to the ship (with your cruise clothes). If I recall correctly, they limit you to a single bag plus a carry-on on their land portions.

We are not on that particular tour, but I also noticed "Baggage Storge Information" on our itinerary...and was curious what that meant?? It would actually be great if they do store the extra bags instead of having to lug them around for a few days!

Archived