Boarding time???

rzab

My wife and I will be driving to FLL the day before our cruise. We have to be out of our hotel room by 11:00am. I have read on CC that we may be allowed on board (not in the stateroom) before noon. We are sailing on the Ruby Princess. How early will we be allowed to board?

Thank you

My wife and I will be driving to FLL the day before our cruise. We have to be out of our hotel room by 11:00am. I have read on CC that we may be allowed on board (not in the stateroom) before noon. We are sailing on the Ruby Princess. How early will we be allowed to board?

Thank you

We boarded the Ruby at 11:45 in November, but we did have priority boarding. Get there early and you'll probably be on by noon or a little after.

We boarded the Ruby at 11:45 in November, but we did have priority boarding. Get there early and you'll probably be on by noon or a little after.

Thank you to all for the information. By the way WeBeGone, we are sailing March 07,2009 on the Ruby Princess, I see that your email states you may be on the same cruise.

Thanks again

Rick

Archived