Royal Suite - Suggestions for having the best experience possible?

We have booked the royal suite on the Serenade for our upcoming cruise. As we are novices I want to make sure we are aware of all the possibilities.

What is the difference between a suite attendant and a cabin steward? Don't want to take advantage of the staff with unreal expectations.

Have boooked a romance package, but are we duplicating the free offerings

Pretty clear on CL from all the postings.

What can we reasonably expect?

Thanks for all the advice on this site. It has such a wealth of experience, I have never seen anything like it for other forms of travel.

I booked the Royal Suite on the Majesty of the Seas this past October. It was incredible!! With all of the extras that were included it was worth not purchasing any suite extras (wine, bottled water, snacks, etc) delivered daily. I travel as a single and met fellow cruisers online on this site and had a mini sail away party in my suite. So many brought drinks and snacks so I was set for the entire cruise. I have sailed in suites before but never the Royal suite until that cruise. I will not tell you everything but you will be highly impressed and treated well. I will tell you this: bring your favorite DVDs. Enjoy.

We have booked the royal suite on the Serenade for our upcoming cruise. As we are novices I want to make sure we are aware of all the possibilities.

What is the difference between a suite attendant and a cabin steward? Don't want to take advantage of the staff with unreal expectations.

There are no differences. They are one and the same.

Have boooked a romance package, but are we duplicating the free offerings

Pretty clear on CL from all the postings.

What can we reasonably expect? A large cabin with nice ammenities, big screen TV, CD/DVD player, seperate bedroom, nice shower, and jacuzzi tub. A bottle of champagne, in ice, with glasses.

Thanks for all the advice on this site. It has such a wealth of experience, I have never seen anything like it for other forms of travel.

Enjoy your suite and experience. We have travelled in Royal Suites, but mostly Owners Suites. The service for both are the same.

Rick

Archived