Pearl Specialty Restaurants

elisamarie

Ok, we know what they are. What we need to know from someone recently off the Pearl is what are the day's/times for special rates? Last time on the Pearl, if you made a reservation and ate at a Specialty restaurant on the first night, it was 1/2 price. And there were other special rates for them on other nights.

Any assistance is appreciated. We leave on Friday for FL (to visit parents) on Friday and sail on Sunday, 2/1. I can't wait.

I checked all of the freestyle dailies for the Pearl two weeks ago, and there was not any mention of a specialties 2-for-1 offer. There were other special offers listed, such as bowling and the spa, but nothing for the restaurants. We did not eat in any specialty restaurants that trip, so I don't know if a special may have existed, but advertised in some other way (ie, at the reservation desk, etc.)

The 2 for 1's for the specialty restaurants varies from week to week. It is kind of like supply and demand sort of. If they are having enough people eat at the specialty restaurants they will not have the special. If business is slow, they will pop one on here and there. Hope you enjoy your cruise. The Pearl is a beautiful ship.

Hi there bakerintn,

Could you possibly email me your dailies for the Pearl? jkars@mchsi.com

If so, great & thanks! If not, thanks anyway!

:o

Silverspoon

I will try to get them scanned soon, but it may take a while. As image files, they are quite large (26Mb per page at 200 dpi)...not sure they will email well. I will probably put them up on a photo storage site and let you know where they are.

Thanks bakerintn! I look forward to seeing them.

Terrymtex01, I've been trying to view your copies for a couple of months--I can't seem to make the print/font large enough to read...

Any pointers?

I just took a look. If you click on a box (which is one of the FD's with miniscule print) it will go to another webpage with a larger version. Then just above the FD on the right hand side of the web page there are a number of options including one that says "full size" click on it. You should then be able to go page by page through all the FD's

here's a link to the slightly enlarged version

http://community.webshots.com/photo/2335324160104282575Gleqcp

Archived