miracle room choice for single cruiser

bareitallltan

Will probably book 9/13/09 on miracle-have previously cruised her out of tampa.last time booked oceanview and got a balcony upgrade-cruised with neice. in sept. dd and sil want me to join them so i need a single room--anyone have advice on which catagory to go with?or specific room---- thanks in advance guys!

Will probably book 9/13/09 on miracle-have previously cruised her out of tampa.last time booked oceanview and got a balcony upgrade-cruised with neice. in sept. dd and sil want me to join them so i need a single room--anyone have advice on which catagory to go with?or specific room---- thanks in advance guys!

I was perfectly happy with my 1a cabin. If you are comfortable with an inside cabin, go with that and save some money.

The Cat 5a (obstructed) is usually a good bargain if you just want light/fresh air, but no view.

I was not upgraded on the Miracle in 2 cruises, but you never know.

Try going with a 1A cabin that has the portholes ... Look at the deck plans, and you'll be able to see which one has the portholes. I've got 2217 on the Freedom ...

Joanne

Archived