Early Breakfast Suggestion

gargoyle999

We need to find a restaurant open early for breakfast, say 6 or 7am at the latest for one day when we are in Key West in a couple weeks.

Suggestions?

ps..if it matters this will be a Sunday morning. Does Key West wake up that early? :)

That is awful early for KW.:D

Right off hand I can only think of The Waffle House open 24/7 and IHOP which opens at 0600.

None of my breakfast spots open before 0800 or 0830.

Maybe someone will chime in with an idea.

Mike:)

That is awful early for KW.:D

Right off hand I can only think of The Waffle House open 24/7 and IHOP which opens at 0600.

None of my breakfast spots open before 0800 or 0830.

Maybe someone will chime in with an idea.

oooh...a 24 hours place is good to know too! We'll need that before we head back to Ft Lauderdale the day of our cruise. Want to be on the road no later than 6am and not stop till we get to FLL! Don't want to miss our cruise!

We go to IHOP here all the time for breakfast...so that would be fine! Thanks! :)

Harpoon Harry's on Caroline opens at 0700.

Thanks! Read the reviews on tripadvisor...sounds just like my kind of place!

We will be there Feb 15th (my BD!) for breakfast before we head out to Parasail and sightsee for the day! :D

Bonus too...Harpoon Harry's is pretty close to the Nassau House which is where we are staying! :)

Must be a lot of restaurants right around there. B.O's Fish Wagon and El Siboney are right there too and we'll be going there for lunch and dinner, respectively, on the Saturday we get there.

Bonus too...Harpoon Harry's is pretty close to the Nassau House which is where we are staying! :)

Must be a lot of restaurants right around there. B.O's Fish Wagon and El Siboney are right there too and we'll be going there for lunch and dinner, respectively, on the Saturday we get there.

El Siboney is a pretty good hike from the bight area. It is located at Catherine and Margaret Sts on the other side of the cemetery.

There is a wonderful assorment of restaurants near you. Just around Key West Bight (body of water) there is Dante's, Half Shell, Turtle Kraals, Schooner Wharf Bar, Conch Republic Seafood, Commodore (steak), Alonzo's (beautiful happy hour), Berlin's upstairs, Damn Good Food to Go, White Tarpon (martinis), and a tiki poolside lunch spot at the Galleon. Bring comfy shoes!

El Siboney is a pretty good hike from the bight area. It is located at Catherine and Margaret Sts on the other side of the cemetery.

DO'h! Mixed up Catherine and Caroline St since a couple other places we are going to are on Caroline St! Thanks for setting me straight, I would have been looking in the wrong place!

Their website says they have a parking lot and on street parking and the place we are staying rents bikes...so we will get there somehow!

There is a wonderful assorment of restaurants near you. Just around Key West Bight (body of water) there is Dante's, Half Shell, Turtle Kraals, Schooner Wharf Bar, Conch Republic Seafood, Commodore (steak), Alonzo's (beautiful happy hour), Berlin's upstairs, Damn Good Food to Go, White Tarpon (martinis), and a tiki poolside lunch spot at the Galleon. Bring comfy shoes!

Next time we'll have to stay longer than 2 1/2 days! :D

• 3 weeks later...

Archived