It is time to say "Goodbye"

marty30907

Nooooo, Marty! Please, don't go! Well, OK.. Go. Then just create a new screen name and come back as someone else. No one will ever know. I won't tell..

Yeah, cause we all know that no one "ever" does that. :D

It has become time for me to say goodbye to Cruise Critics. After many years of seeing other showing people how to break the rules, such has smuggling alcohol, and telling others that it is ok to bring others to the Past Guest party that are first time cruisers, and when I point this out, I get flamed, called naive, and other names, I have to leave.

I attempt to follow the rules and laws and it offensive to me that others pride themselves on breaking them. I will have to find a more friendly site to share my experiences and questions.

I wish and pray many happy years to all of you.

Did you just arrive from another planet? ;)

I'm sorry but I must chime in on the subject. This reminds me of something my mom used to say, the wise ole sage that she is....."Dont go away mad, just go away."

Used to burn me up when she would tell me this. *LOL*

Wait...She didn't try to pull the old "move and not send you the new address" trick like my...

Oh. Never mind.

(Did I say that out loud?) :o

CC is a wonderful board with loads of information. You don't have to respond, or read the ones that bother you or that you don't agree with. I do believe that if you continue to cruise, you Will be back here, I think we all know that. I think you will miss the board too much, I mean, it really does become an addiction! Good Luck to you in your future forum endeavors!

Buh Bye Marty!

I'm sorry but I must chime in on the subject. This reminds me of something my mom used to say, the wise ole sage that she is....."Dont go away mad, just go away."

Used to burn me up when she would tell me this. *LOL*

Totally love the saying-HAHA

I hope I'm never in a ship wreck with you people. Talk about hard core!!!;)

Aww....C'Mon. We're not keel-hauling him, we're just smacking him around a little. He invited it. :rolleyes: You can't throw a stink bomb in a room full of cruisers and not expect someone to go after you.

But if you ARE ever in a shipwreck with us, make sure you bring lots of smuggled alcohol in the lifeboat.

FinsDallas- Aww....C'Mon. We're not keel-hauling him, we're just smacking him around a little. He invited it. :rolleyes: You can't throw a stink bomb in a room full of cruisers and not expect someone to go after you.

But if you ARE ever in a shipwreck with us, make sure you bring lots of smuggled alcohol in the lifeboat.

I'll bring the smokes!!!

iwannacruznow Poor Marty,getting flamed for complaining about getting flamed.

O WELL!!!!!

I thought this was the funniest thread I have ever read.

BTW I did not know about bringing other people to that water downed drinking party. I remember when I wasn't a past guest walking around the ship.

What people really take pictures of their pictures...OMG I can't stop laughing about this one.

Archived