San Diego Hotel w/ Parking & Trans Near Pier

della620

I can't believe I'm Southern California born, raised and lived here for lord knows ever, but.....I need a hotel in San Diego where I can leave the car while we're on a 10-day cruise. Parking at the pier is $20/day and I would prefer to avoid that and spend a nice evening pre-cruise in San Diego if possible. Any recommendations would truly be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

The Holiday Inn Bayside has a pretty reasonably priced parking package, the hotel is near the airport, about 4 miles form the port, we'll be staying there next month. Also, just fyi, the parking across the street from the port is $15/day, not $20/day.

Check out the Best Western Seven Seas in Mission Valley. Free parking for the duration of your cruise, and free shuttle to and from the pier.

Parking at Lane Field across from the pier is still $15 (but will only exist for another year or so), but the Five Star lot there is now $20:

http://www.sandiegocruiseport.com/index.php/san-diego-cruise-tips.html

If you do decide to park and pay, use a lot that will shuttle you to and from the pier rather than park across the street from the pier. Check out this site for current coupons (I always use the Mission Brewery when I fly out of San Diego):

http://www.longtermparking.com/california.htm#SDA

Archived