Dining room question - Eurodam

mlanz

Just got our docs for 3/7 departure...still no room assignment so the VH Guaranteed lottery continues...my question is this.

Our docs indicate "waitlisted" for second seating in Main Dining room...no one mentioned this to me when we booked so it came as a suprise. What has everyones experience been with this "waitlisted" stuff...does it usually work out? Also if we get put on first seating (which would be tragic for us) can we recuse (by telling staff) and just show up each night @ second seating and see what's available?

I look forward to your thoughts...really don't want to do anytime dining...with 3 young kids @ home we like the notion of long drawn out meal with only adult chatter.

Mlanz

We were "waitlisted" for second seating in the MDR for our 2/14 Eurodam cruise. I called HAL several weeks ago and was told that we had been confirmed for second seating. I doubt that you will have a problem being confirmed for second seating, as it has been my experience that early seating is more popular.

Also if we get put on first seating (which would be tragic for us) can we recuse (by telling staff) and just show up each night @ second seating and see what's available?

You can do the same thing with anytime dining: show up at the time you want and see what's available.

Archived