Doc dance!

nurseblissful

we started the doc dance last week! clothes have exploded all over the guest room and we leave 4 days before our cruise...19 days! we are going with a couple we met on our first cruise. i wanted to do something special for them. so i thought i would buy a digital picture frame, ask to borrow the camera card (and tell them i want to copy some pictures ) and load it on the frame. what do ya'll think? lauri

we are going with a couple we met on our first cruise. i wanted to do something special for them. so i thought i would buy a digital picture frame, ask to borrow the camera card (and tell them i want to copy some pictures ) and load it on the frame. what do ya'll think? lauri

What a great idea!

How about pre-loading it with photos from your last cruise together instead? That way they can enjoy it on the ship throughout the new cruise too - and no photo card incompatibility issues!

(And they might decide to pick up a really nifty gift for you while at port...) ;)

i did not think of that. they live in pa and we live in va. we have met at least once a yr since our first cruise. should i do a culmination, or just first cruise pics? i was very compulsive and labeled everything....thanks for your input? i also thought that maybe there might be private pics on the card (blushing) that they may not want captured for posterity.....lol...:eek:

we have met at least once a yr since our first cruise. should i do a culmination, or just first cruise pics? i was very compulsive and labeled everything....thanks for your input?

How fun! Seeing selected pictures from several years could help remind them what special times you've had in the past. What better thoughts while you're making new memories? This sounds like a gift to treasure.

i also thought that maybe there might be private pics on the card (blushing) that they may not want captured for posterity.....lol...:eek:

Hmmm. While everyone appreciates seeing photos of themselves, you might have a point here... they might not appreciate anyone ELSE seeing such candid shots - if indeed they exist. ;)

Archived