YouTube Travel Videos

Cruzer Two

I have recently uploaded Baltic Sea Treasures to my Youtube Channel. This video shows highlights of the shore excursions on our Baltic Sea cruise in 2004......

Ron aka CruzerTwo aka CruzerToo

Hi Ron - What a BEAUTIFUL clip - so professional and I love your choice of music and type fonts. Thank you very much for sharing your pictures.

Lily

Ron...

Thanks again for your wonderful videos. I am also trying to compose DVD's from my cruises. I am using Memories4TV which has been fairly easy to use.

I have the latest video done except for music. Could you please share where you get your music? Are they royalty free tunes? I'm looking for Latin music to use for my SA video and will need island music for my Sydney to LA cruise this fall.

Ron...

Thanks again for your wonderful videos. I am also trying to compose DVD's from my cruises. I am using Memories4TV which has been fairly easy to use.

I have the latest video done except for music. Could you please share where you get your music? Are they royalty free tunes? I'm looking for Latin music to use for my SA video and will need island music for my Sydney to LA cruise this fall.

Hi Terri,

Thanks for the nice comments. Please send me a private email to cruzertwo@windstream.net and I will provide some information about the music used on my videos.

We sailed on the Sapphire Princess last year from Sydney to LA - you will absolute love this cruise. I have posted several videos from this wonderful cruise on my Youtube channel.

Ron

Fellow Cruise Critic Members:

I have produced over seventy videos using digital photographs from my travels in Central America, South America, Antarctica, Europe, Asia, Australia and the South Pacific.

Northern European excursions include the Netherlands, Belgium, France, England, Scotland, Ireland, and Iceland.

The photographs were edited using Ulead Video Studio 11 – a program that allows the user to add motion to still photographs; captions and titles; and a sound track to create a motion picture effect.

If you are interested in viewing any of these videos go to www.youtube.com and type my user name – CruzerToo – in the search box.

In the lower right hand portion of the screen is a link that allows you to select to view in high quality. Clicking on this link greatly enhances the quality of the picture. In addition, in the lower left hand portion of the viewing screen, registered users of YouTube (it’s free) can rate the quality/content of the videos.

CruzerTwo aka CruzerToo

Thanks for those videos! They are fantastic!!!!!!!!! Your creativity shows. Looks like we've been to many of the same places. Your videos brought back so many wonderful memories.

Thanks again!

Susan & Joel

Happy Cruiser K, Seacloud, Funsearcher, and On the Sea Additct:

Thanks so much for your very nice comments. Half the fun to traveling is in the planning and reliveing the trip time and time again after you return home. Hopefully, my videos help to bring back memories of past trips.

Hi

I do remember you from the KOALA cruise. Thanks for the kind remarks regarding the videos. We are leaving next month for the pirate infested waters of the Gulf of Aden for a Dubai to Rome cruise - if RCCL does not decide to cancel. We stop in Muscat, Oman and a couple of stops in Egypt to see the Valley of the Kings at Luxor and in Cairo to see the Pyramids.

• 2 weeks later...

Several people have emailed me requesting a specific link to one of my youtube travel videos because they were unable to find a specific destination.

The name of the video contains the country name, the city name or port, and possibility some other descriptive information. Unfortunately, Youtube will not let you sort the video alphabetically. You will have to arrow down the page and look for the name of the country in the title.

There are about 20 videos displayed on a page and there are 5 pages of videos. If you don’t find what you are looking for on the first page click the link to the next page at the bottom of the screen.

I hope this helps.

Several people have emailed me requesting a specific link to one of my youtube travel videos because they were unable to find a specific destination.

The name of the video contains the country name, the city name or port, and possibility some other descriptive information. Unfortunately, Youtube will not let you sort the video alphabetically. You will have to arrow down the page and look for the name of the country in the title.

There are about 20 videos displayed on a page and there are 5 pages of videos. If you don’t find what you are looking for on the first page click the link to the next page at the bottom of the screen.

I hope this helps.

Your Utube videos are GREAT & I hope it was ok--I copied the links & put them on our cruise messages & don't have them all--but only the ones pertain to our cruise---the links are:

It will get some started...is thered a place y0u HAVEN'T been yet? :D

http://www.youtube.com

then put in CruzerToo

Italy

Egypt

Rome walk

Barcelona/Montserrat

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03Ir4P6tbAQ Athens

Turkey - Ephesus (Kusadasi)

• 2 weeks later...
Your Utube videos are GREAT & I hope it was ok--I copied the links & put them on our cruise messages & don't have them all--but only the ones pertain to our cruise---

I don't mind at all. The sole reason I produced these videos is for people to preview some pictures of their upcoming shore excursions or to remember past trips. The more exposure the better. Please feel free to us the links as you desire.

Thanks for you nice comments.

Ron

Your Utube videos are GREAT & I hope it was ok--I copied the links & put them on our cruise messages & don't have them all--but only the ones pertain to our cruise---

I don't mind at all. The sole reason I produced these videos is for people to preview some pictures of their upcoming shore excursions or to remember past trips. The more exposure the better. Please feel free to us the links as you desire.

Thanks for you nice comments.

Ron

Again thanks--I also sent the link to an online friend who doesn't get to travel & she is now traveling via your videos & loves it.

• 2 weeks later...
Thank you for the lovely videos I happen to stumble upon for South America ,You have really gotten me into a TANGO mood

Thanks for the nice comments on the videos. I'm not sure what you mean by "Re excursions I'm not sure where to click-Please advise".

Can you make your request more specific.

Thanks,

Ron

WE are doing around the horn from Santiago to Buenos Aires

I need ideas what to do in different ports

so far found tour around Vina /Valparaiso wine country

Penguins on Falklands

now I need easy way to see Puerto Montt ,Montivideo,Ushuiai,Punta Arenas Tierra del Fuego and BA I'm into glaciers and scenery

I speak Spanish so I don't mind waiting to get to port

Basically what not to miss and how to do not expensively

It said to click somewhere to see excursions and I did not know where

Today is was raining so I spent the pm looking at your videos ..very nice ..you made me look forward to our first trip to South America

THANKS

Michele

WE are doing around the horn from Santiago to Buenos Aires

I need ideas what to do in different ports

so far found tour around Vina /Valparaiso wine country

Penguins on Falklands

now I need easy way to see Puerto Montt ,Montivideo,Ushuiai,Punta Arenas Tierra del Fuego and BA I'm into glaciers and scenery

I speak Spanish so I don't mind waiting to get to port

Basically what not to miss and how to do not expensively

It said to click somewhere to see excursions and I did not know where

Today is was raining so I spent the pm looking at your videos ..very nice ..you made me look forward to our first trip to South America

THANKS

Michele

Hi Michele,

I have uploaded 97 travel videos to Youtube. These are displayed on seven different pages under the name CruzerToo. The video name starts with the name of the country and then the port or city name. Unfortunately, Youtube will not let you sort the videos in alphabetical order so trying to find the video you are looking for may require going through the entire seven pages.

The name of the company providing the shore excursion is listed in the remarks section on Youtube along with the website site for the company. I have provided the links below for some of the videos that you are interested in seeing. Thanks again for you kind remarks and I’m glad that you enjoyed seeing my videos.

I know you will enjoy you South American cruise. There are some truly wonderful sights awaiting your visit. I am working on another video for Buenos Aires. One of the videos I I originally posted contained a copyrighted song by Madonna, so it was removed by Youtube. I am trying to find the same song by another artist to accompany the video.

Regards,

Ron

Chile - (Valperaiso) Santiago & Vina del Mar

Chile - Puerto Montt, Puerto Varas & Frutillar

Chile - Chilean Fjords

Chile - Puerto Arenas

Chile (Argentina) - Beagle Channel Glaciers

Falkland Islands - Port Stanley

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bslq1d0FQ4A

Argentina - Buenos Aires (La Boca & Tango)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTLPpGrsktM

Uruguay – Montevideo

You are a Darling

Thank you so very much I will check them out

I plan to look at ALL your other videos on the next rainy pm...beats watching TV

How did you happen to travel so much?I envy you .Now that I am retired this is what I want to do...see the WORLD ...$$$$$ permitting and health of course

BUT hubby is NOT a traveller so I go with my son 18 who still enjoys it with me .He is a GREAT travel companion The Star will be our 22nd cruise ..Our younger son has spooked himself out of flying because he started to watch MAYDAY...all about plane crashes ...not a good idea!!!Now refuses to take one ...I feel he is missing out SOmuch I hope he changes his mind

My brother assures me South Americans are nice people ..not to be overly concerned with muggers and pickpockets ...just to be vigilant ..which I think I always am ..but honestly I am a LITTLE nervous ...my only plus I do speak Spanish so I;m sure I will manage

Thanks again

Michele

Where are you off to next?

You are a Darling

Thank you so very much I will check them out

I plan to look at ALL your other videos on the next rainy pm...beats watching TV

How did you happen to travel so much?I envy you .Now that I am retired this is what I want to do...see the WORLD ...$$$$$ permitting and health of course

BUT hubby is NOT a traveler so I go with my son 18 who still enjoys it with me .He is a GREAT travel companion The Star will be our 22nd cruise ..Our younger son has spooked himself out of flying because he started to watch MAYDAY...all about plane crashes ...not a good idea!!!Now refuses to take one ...I feel he is missing out SOmuch I hope he changes his mind

My brother assures me South Americans are nice people ..not to be overly concerned with muggers and pickpockets ...just to be vigilant ..which I think I always am ..but honestly I am a LITTLE nervous ...my only plus I do speak Spanish so I;m sure I will manage

Thanks again

Michele

Where are you off to next?

Michele,

Travel is very addictive. I traveled the world as an airline pilot for 31 years and since retirement in 1997 have continued to travel as much as the budget will allow. Most of our longer cruises have been since retirement. There are so many wonderful places left to see. In about two weeks, we will be spending our anniversary in the fabulous city of Prague, CZ.

It is a shame your husband does not like to travel, but fortunately you have your oldest son to accompany you on your trips. Tell your younger son not to be concerned with airline safety as long as you travel on the more reputable airlines. Accidents happen, but your chances of being involved in an aircraft accident are very slim. Statistics show that you are more likely to be hit by a bolt of lightening than being involved in an airplane accident.

You brother's advice about "being vigilant" applies to just about anywhere in the world. Every city has its beggars and pickpockets, but if you will take a few precautions everything will be okay. Whenever we are touring in an unfamiliar city, I always leave my wallet in the safe on-board the ship and my wife never carries a pocket book. I carry my credit card, identification, and some folding money in my front pants pocket pocket. My wife carries her stuff in a passport holder that goes under her blouse. We have never had a problem with muggers and the precautions we use prevents being hit by pickpockets.

I think you will find the people in South America very friendly and willing to help tourists. Speaking the language will be a big benefit although we had no problem communicating.

Have a great cruise.

Ron

Edited by Cruzer Two

I have recently uploaded another video of Buenos Aries to my Youtube channel that highlights our shore excursion with pictures of Cabildo, Casa Rosada, La Recoleta Cemetery (Evita's Tomb), San Isido District and a Catamaran Boat Ride in the Tigre Delta north of Buenos Aires. This video might not yet be available on the public domain. If you are having trouble locating this video please click on the direct link to the Buenos Aries City Tour video:

As of this afternoon, my youtube travel videos have recorded over 50,000 viewers - WOW! The first video was uploaded just a little over 7 months ago.

Thanks to everyone for all of the nice comments and for making this project a huge success.