Did you have bridesmaids??

J&JWedding

I was wondering if anyone has had bridesmaids. I've seen pictures with 2 or 3 but I have 6.... Do you think this will be ok??

I plan on having 7....it better be okay! I can't imagine they would limit you. I think I'm going to do silk flowers to save on the floral cost though.

We don't know what we are doing yet. We have people that are going to stand up for us but we are waiting to see who else is going with us. ( the economy is putting a damper on that) But I have seen some really big bridal parties... Hey it's your day do want you want to do. I think the more people the better!!!!!

We are having our 4 DD,2 Dil 1 flower girl, our 2 DS, 4 SIL's and 9 of our 11 grandchildren standing up with us. So hopefully they have no limits.

I have already got all of the florals done in silk. Now i just have all of the shirts to make for the guys and grandsons, a total of 13 shirts.

One of my best friends had 4 BMs, 2 MOHs, and a flowergirl on her Carnival Cruise wedding in 2007. There were also 5 groomsmen, 1 best man, and 2 ring bearers in the wedding party. I assume most people probably have smaller wedding parties, for ease of logistics, for cruise weddings, but the coordinator for my friend's wedding didn't see frazzled or overwhelmed in any way. I suspect she had dealt with other large wedding parties on ship previously.

I had 4 bridesmaids, my brother as my honor attendant and my husband had a best man and 3 groomsmen. We were also thinking of having a flower girl but that did not work out. depending on your guest size and your wedding party they will place you in an area that will fit your needs.

Archived