Southern Caribbean Crusie March 6-14

tesarver

Just joined Crusie Critics and started getting messages that I should post something. Since I couldn't find a "Hi I'm new here" thread, I thought I would drop in here and say hi, & see if anyone here is going on this cruise. This will be my wife and I's 4th crusie. 2 have been with RCL & 1 with Celebrity Cruise.

Tom

Welcome to Cruise Critic. Are you sure you have your sailing date correct? I see a Serenade sailing on March 7th, not March 6th.

If you are on the March 7th sailing, here is the roll call for your cruise. http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=709152 The roll call is a place where you can go to talk to people on the same sailing as you.

Welcome to Cruise Critic. Are you sure you have your sailing date correct? I see a Serenade sailing on March 7th, not March 6th.

If you are on the March 7th sailing, here is the roll call for your cruise. http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=709152 The roll call is a place where you can go to talk to people on the same sailing as you.

You are correct. We sail on the 7th, but we are leaving to San Juan on the 6th. Thanks for the link.

You are correct. We sail on the 7th, but we are leaving to San Juan on the 6th. Thanks for the link.

Oh good, I just didn't want you to show up at the pier on the 6th!! Enjoy the Serenade. She's a beautiful ship with a great itinerary.

We're still debating between the Adventure and the Serenade. I'm about ready to just toss a coin, hating indecision. But I'm cruising with three other people, who are less decisive than I.

I'll let you know!

Would it be better to sail on a Saturday or a Sunday? That might help make up your mind.

We have sailed on Serenade two times. She is a fabulous ship with a fabulous itinerary. That would be my choice.

Tom,

Okay, we decided. We just booked on the Serenade for the same dates you're going! Trying to talk some other friends into joining us, but that never works. It will be myself and BF (late 40s/early 50s) and his grown children (mid-20s).

I'm sure it's too early to set up a Meet & Mingle. But I'm sure we'll run into each other on these boards between now and then!!

Archived