Fll airport to port of miami

REDFISH99

No way is it the fastest. With the Carnival shuttle, which is a bus, you have to sit and wait until the bus is full before they will leave. If you happen to be one of the last on the bus......no worries. But if you are the first and are sitting there waiting for it to fill up......can take a while.

It might be the cheapest way, though.

A taxi will run you probably at least $70-$80. Check out the floridalimo.com site......when I cruise in March 2008 you could get a private sedan for about $60 one-way.

Last year I did a one-way car rental from FLL to MIA, once I got to MIA and dropped the car off they had a complimentary shuttle take us to the port. I got the car off of priceline for about $30, if they didnt have a complimentary shuttle I was planning on taking a cab from MIA being as it would have been much cheaper.

We hired a stretch limo from Larry's Limo - it was actually cheaper for four people than the Carnival shuttle! :) Great service, your own private car, and no crowded busses or shuttles to deal with! We had looked at doing the Super Shuttle but the limo was only slightly more expensive and we didn't have to make multiple stops along the way.

Last year I did a one-way car rental from FLL to MIA, once I got to MIA and dropped the car off they had a complimentary shuttle take us to the port. I got the car off of priceline for about $30, if they didnt have a complimentary shuttle I was planning on taking a cab from MIA being as it would have been much cheaper.

What rental company did you book? Or did you bid on a car using the name your own price option? If you did that what company did you end up with and what percent off did you bid? (ie: listed at $60 a day but bid $30) Thanks!

Is the shuttle provided by carnival the fastest way to get to the port for a party of four.

You may want to try SAS, http://www.ridesas.com/index.html They are very reliable, cheap, and have always been recommended on these boards. They have a shuttle that runs from Fort Lauderdale to the Miami Cruise Port. We are using them ourselves.

What rental company did you book? Or did you bid on a car using the name your own price option? If you did that what company did you end up with and what percent off did you bid? (ie: listed at $60 a day but bid $30) Thanks!

If you do name your own price, make absolutely certain when you go to the confirm bid page that it is showing that you are picking up at FLL and dropping off at MIA. The problem with name your own bid, is you might get a company that does not provide a shuttle to POM. I would use codes/coupons to make sure I get a company with a shuttle, ie. Alamo.

Archived