Cabins across from the elevators on Soltice/Equinox

brooklintee

I am looking at booking one of the rooms that is directly across from the elevators/card room on the Equinox, and, assuming the layout will be the same as the Solstice, can someone who has stayed in one of these rooms on the Solstice tell me how noisy/busy it is? Is there any type of wall/partition that separates the entrance area of the elevators & card room with the entrance area of the staterooms? I am looking specifically at the Panorama deck.

Thanks.

I am looking at booking one of the rooms that is directly across from the elevators/card room on the Equinox, and, assuming the layout will be the same as the Solstice, can someone who has stayed in one of these rooms on the Solstice tell me how noisy/busy it is? Is there any type of wall/partition that separates the entrance area of the elevators & card room with the entrance area of the staterooms? I am looking specifically at the Panorama deck.

Thanks.

We have been on 30 Celebrity cruises and always book by the elevator & never heard any on them. We are going on the Solstice in March 7 on the Panorama deck, we are just by the card room I can advise you when we get back. We purposely book the cabin by the elevator/stairs as it make's going up or down real easy.

Thanks.

We were in 7270 on the Feb. 1 Solstice sailing...parallel with the elevators. Never heard any noise from that direction. The only noise we heard was from one balcony a floor above us, and that only if we were out on the balcony. We enjoyed being near the elevators.

Virginia

We stayed in 6231 on Soltice. The elevators are around the corner as there is a wall separating the hallway for the rooms and the entrance to the elevators. No noise whatsoever. I thought it was a great location.

Pat

We were in cabin 8248 on the Solstice (Jan 25 sailing) and never heard anything.

Oh Oh......we are booked in 8244 (hump) Have been asking everywhere.....views totally unobstructed here ??? Any info you have on the hump cabins is appreciated. Have never been on the hump before :D

We have been on 30 Celebrity cruises and always book by the elevator & never heard any on them. We are going on the Solstice in March 7 on the Panorama deck, we are just by the card room I can advise you when we get back. We purposely book the cabin by the elevator/stairs as it make's going up or down real easy.

There are glass doors between the card room & the room we had (9197) No noise at all in the hallway or from elevs..card room is always crowded & a pain to pass through b/c the end tables stick out a bit...--but that's about it... elev service was slow so be patient....but it is nice to have the colored lights let you know it has arrived..

Oh Oh......we are booked in 8244 (hump) Have been asking everywhere.....views totally unobstructed here ??? Any info you have on the hump cabins is appreciated. Have never been on the hump before :D

The hump cabins have no obstruction at all except some have part of the glass frosted. That is part of the giant X on the hump. It was more like looking through a window that has been tinted to shade the sun. I loved the hump and plan to stay there again.

Pat

Archived