??Darling Harbour Outback Centre??

dawnmarie386

Hello, Does anyone know if this business still operating? Has it moved? The didgeradoo concerts were very highly spoken of in several of the guide books I have read and I would like to experience this or something similar next week when Millennium is in Sydney.

Thank you!

I've never heard of it but I googled it and found a website. However, when I tried to ring the number I got a recorded message saying my call could not be connected. So it doesn't look like it is still open.

There are a couple of aboriginal buskers at Circular Quay and they play pretty good didgeridoo music and put on a bit of a dance. They also sell CDs and they will let you take a photo with them but you should give them a gold coin for that.

Hello, Does anyone know if this business still operating? Has it moved? The didgeradoo concerts were very highly spoken of in several of the guide books I have read and I would like to experience this or something similar next week when Millennium is in Sydney.

Thank you!

We were on the Millennium sailed January 18. We spend another 2 weeks after disembarkation in Sydney and NSW. On our way back to Canada, the last thing we tried to do was go see the Outback performance. I can confirm that they are closed.

Go see the National Opal Collection if you can. We missed this one. Make sure you keep the Millennium Sydney Guide. This is in your cabin and we found it to be useful and a good keepsake.

Archived