Impressed With Carnival Website

Robert6260

I just completed making the final payments for my 2 upcoming cruises over the phone with Carnival. After hanging up with the Carnival PVP I checked my bookings on line and they showed payed in full. It was nice to be able to view my documents, especially the VIP luggage tags.

The speed that this was completed online was very amazing to me. A lot of people complain about the Carnival webiste but this was the most impressive I have seen it operate ever.

I just completed making the final payments for my 2 upcoming cruises over the phone with Carnival. After hanging up with the Carnival PVP I checked my bookings on line and they showed payed in full. It was nice to be able to view my documents, especially the VIP luggage tags.

The speed that this was completed online was very amazing to me. A lot of people complain about the Carnival webiste but this was the most impressive I have seen it operate ever.

Yes, it does update immediately. I usually check it while the rep is still on the phone, so if there is a problem, we can correct it without a second call.

Try making a payment online. I've been trying for two days. I get nothing but error messages.

The only problem i have had lately is when we tried to book this cruise , it would not let us, it would take all the info then it would say an error message or something. The last time we boooked it online with no problems at all, so i dont know what is wrong with it now. but yes the website is updated as soon as i got off the phone with my PVP. I really do like carnivals website minus the booking online lol

David.

Even a blind squirrell gets a nut ever now and then:D.

Archived