Fun Ship Freddy

Luluwa

To my knowledge, the only place I can get a Fun Ship Freddy Funnel Hat is onboard in the Formalities Shop.

I've looked online at Gifts and Services but only find the Fun Ship Freddy Doll.

Anyone have any information? :rolleyes:

He's evil.

If you can find the hat let me know...next time I go on a Halloween cruise.

I'll duct tape plastic ax with ketchup or fake blood coming out of the slice.

Sad news today from Mexico, Fun Ship Freddy was kidnapped by a bunch of drug lords and held for ransom, no one wanted to pay the $1.18 ransom.

• 2 months later...

LOL - I have been joking with my wife all week that Freddy is a SOB. We wanted to get a picture of our son w/ Freddy last week on the Freedom. The idea was the put it with the picture of Santa and the Easter Bunny on the refrigerator. Freddy totally walked away from us as we were getting ready for the picture. I am sure he did not hear us (or did not understand english) but all week we have cursed him . . . . This was funny stuff on here!

To my knowledge, the only place I can get a Fun Ship Freddy Funnel Hat is onboard in the Formalities Shop.

I've looked online at Gifts and Services but only find the Fun Ship Freddy Doll.

Anyone have any information? :rolleyes:

Formalities is the only place I have heard too, or onboard on Lido deck. They brought them around on Glory Lido deck in 2008 for sale, how I got mine...:D:p

Ebay is a great idea!

Archived