New latitudes perk list on NCL Site

big green

Cagney's Breatfast and lunch was never on any Latitudes perk list.

No change in earning levels.

http://ncllatitudesmagazine.com/Home/YourLatitudesBenefits/tabid/78/Default.aspx

One change in the small print for you SKY and CTN passengers

* To become a Latitudes member, you must have taken at least one full tariff cruise with NCL since 1995 when the Latitudes program began. Cruises taken while sailing on a travel agent, interline or family and friends rate as well as cruises taken using a cruise credit certificate do not count toward your Latitudes membership level. On-board Latitudes benefits are provided on cruises of five days or more. Early disembarkation is only available to U.S. citizens due to immigration restrictions, and benefits vary for international guests.

Then I guess I have been very fortunate.

so am I understanding that if you take a cruise and use the free boa certificates that cruise will not count towards your status level? has it always been this way?

I dont agree with that.they should still count.

Sorry Ladder they do count. The cruise credit certificate they are talking about are free cruises ...Bingo...Crack It....

I'm gold....treats in the cabin and the fruit plate were not necessary for me-it's all at the buffet....the bottle of wine was nice but came home unopened, but I WILL MISS THE CAPTAINS COCKTAIL PARTY AND THE SHIP PINS!!!

(think they'll start selling the ship pins in their gift shops?)

....boo-hoo for us Gold.......platinum looks like the winner in the new perk list.

Still, their my cruiseline of choice, but I'm hoping they'll reconsider the ship pins.

Does anyone have that? Internet is not free on any cruise line that i am aware of. I am Platinum and very happy with my perks!

Apart form the most famous cruise line currently operating I am not sure if there are any others.

2 trips or 20 days to get upto 2 hours.

7 trips or 70 days another 2 hours.

15 trips or 150 days another 4 hours

http://www.cunard.co.uk/CWC/default.asp?Active=Benefits

Apart form the most famous cruise line currently operating I am not sure if there are any others.

2 trips or 20 days to get upto 2 hours.

7 trips or 70 days another 2 hours.

15 trips or 150 days another 4 hours

http://www.cunard.co.uk/CWC/default.asp?Active=Benefits

RCI gives me a few minutes free on internet for being Diamond C&A( I think 20 minutes) - but not free internet. The 20 minutes is enough to log on to print your boarding passes on line and check your email once or twice on a 7 day cruise. My husband gets 20 minutes also, so the 40 minutes is a nice perk.

RCI used to give away free photos-which has been taken away recently.

I felt that RCI and NCL had the best loyalty perks. If I was to cruise Celebrity -They would match my status that I have on RCI( same parent company). Carnival does not extent that courtesy with Princess or Holland.

The only perk that Carnival has that I enjoyed was free laundry- which now NCL has added!YES!

When I book alot of factors some into play- ship, itinerary and price, but also what perks I receive on board matter to me. Tender tickets ,priority debark, concierge service for restaurant reservations is a big factor. That convenience is priceless.

20 or more cruises and you get a chocolate fountain in your cabin......:D.....LOL

I do like the internet suggestion as well.

You are too funny!! Every time you mention it, my mouth waters for the banana bread and chocolate. I wonder if the cruise after us had it, or it went back into storage?

Yes, Princess has it, as well as comp'd shoe polishing, laundry and dry cleaning.

I wish Carnival's platinum perks went over to Princess ( like RCI does with Celebrity), then I would sail Princess. I am too spoiled with my perks to try new cruise companies that I don't have a high loyalty status. I almost cruised MSC next December, because the price was outrageous( kids free), but I backed out when I read some of the reviews.

I am surprised that NCl has not sent out an official Press release discussing these changes--or an email to katitude mebers.

Big Green

The new latitudes magazine came out today in email and it states the new changes

more taken away than additions --is this 2.0 improvements as promised???

Big green

it improves their bottom line. The old benefits really showed that they care about you. The welcome basket, the use of Cagneys, the delivery of food each night, these really showed concern about you as a passenger(it was the same benifit as a suite passenger). the new benefits the behind the scenes tour(something that used to be free btw) and a special wash and clean(worth about $20 but as part of the wash it has minimal additional cost). the Cagney s and food delivery cost more.

It is part of the reason that the compass rewards were done away with. All bottom line issues. Loyalty of course has it own rewards and I do love NCL's product. My next cruise already scheduled is my 14th. The one perk that I really found useful was the Cagney's breakfast and lunch and that I will miss. I consider myself lucky as I has the use of it 3 times.

Archived