New latitudes perk list on NCL Site

big green

Does anyone know exactly what does a "behind the scenes tour" tour?

Is it just a walk about the ship with a guide? Does it include the galley?

The tour they were selling was truly behind the scenes conducted by senior members of the staff and it included the galley and bridge,

I know people keep saying this but its not what I have been told or observed for that matter. It was part of the VIP service. its been on again off again and back on again and I was also told by the concierge that it was home office decision whether it would be offered on a cruise(not dependent on the HD or concierge's caprice to offer it to a passenger on board)

as I said I was offered it three times and those three times, I was in steerage...believe me...

Still looking for Cagney's :confused:

·VIP service, which includes:

- Priority boarding

- Welcome basket

- Priority restaurant reservations

- Priority tender tickets

- Priority disembarkation

- Invitation to the Captain’s cocktail party

I belive it is a behind the scenes tour that they have been giving lately, at a $50 fee. We tried to sign up for this tour on our last cruise and it was fully booked....I'm glad we didn't pay the $50 pp then since we should get it for free next year.

I'm not sure how many times I would want to repeat this tour on the same ship.....:confused:

Well I have a long way to go for a free tour but if I hear good reviews on it and it sounds worth the $50 I would go for it.

I doubt I would want to repeat the same tour of the same ship as well.

I know people keep saying this but its not what I have been told or observed for that matter. It was part of the VIP service. its been on again off again and back on again and I was also told by the concierge that it was home office decision whether it would be offered on a cruise(not dependent on the HD or concierge's caprice to offer it to a passenger on board)

as I said I was offered it three times and those three times, I was in steerage...believe me...

Sid... it's part of the VIP service, not the Latitudes perks. If you were offered it (in steerage), as we have been....it was for other reasons.

If you booked on a CAS rate, I believe VIP is attached. There may be M&G - related associations as well.... plus sometimes you're just really well-known ;)

Apart form the most famous cruise line currently operating I am not sure if there are any others.

2 trips or 20 days to get upto 2 hours.

7 trips or 70 days another 2 hours.

15 trips or 150 days another 4 hours

http://www.cunard.co.uk/CWC/default.asp?Active=Benefits

princess gives free internet to suite pax. Not sure about loyalty program

Archived