Sun Princess From Fremantle - Other Aussies?

Hi All,

Just found this forum and it is excellent!!

We are first time time Cruisers (Hubby and I) from Perth, Western Australia.

As our 25th Wedding Anniversary "gift" we are booked on the Sun Princess which departs from Fremantle on the 19th July for 22 days.

We would love to hear from anyone else who will be going on this cruise.

Hope to hear from someone soon. icon7.gif

Welcome to cruisecritic! Go to Roll Call here on cruisecritic. You'll find it under 'boards'. Put in the ship and date you are going on and you should find other passengers going with you. If your cruise isnt' there, start a roll call. From one roll call in November we had 24 couples meet in a lounge NCL gave us at 10:30 1st day at sea. A bunch of us met each night before dinner for a drink, one night 9 of us ate together, 12 of us booked our own sunset snorkling tour in Aruba and 6 of us toured Nassau together. But on last cruise, a B2B in February, only two of us showed up on first cruise and about 10 of us for 2nd.

You also might check out the Australia/New Zealand board to see if anyone has posted there re: your cruise. Welcome to Cruise Critic. Be sure to post any questions about cruising that you might have. I just recently returned from your lovely city and took the ferry to Freemantle...although it was quite hot, I certainly enjoyed strolling around that charming city and my first 'dip of the toes' into the Indian Ocean :)

Hi Bonnie. J,

Thankyou for your reply! Thanks also for the tip, we have started a "roll call" on that board, no replies yet, but ever hopeful, lol!!

We would also like to have a meet and greet maybe with others we had chatted with prior to the cruise, it would certainly make us first timers feel better to "know" some seasoned cruisers on board.

Cheers!!

Archived