Dress schedule for a 4 nighter?

1 formal, 1 smart and 2 casual would be my guess????

I am trying to remember on our 4 night and I think it was 3 casual and 1 formal. For some reason this is sticking in my head. But of course I could be wrong.

Laura

Does anyone on the shorter cruises dress "smart" anymore? Or is it all casual with one formal night? (I'm not being sarcastic here, I really want to know.) Thx!:D

Most people made an effort to at least look decent on the three casual nights. Then again, I honestly never really looked at the other people...just the people at my table. I still think people like to look decent at dinner. It's fun, after a day of dressing SUPER casually.

I just got off Monarch from a 4-nighter... Formal night was night #2, the rest were casual.

On formal night, I saw a few tuxedos and several suits (my DH wore a suit) on the men, and women in cocktail dresses as well as pants suits (lots of older women wore a "sparkly" jacket with black pants-that seemed to be the official 60+ uniform).

I saw everything on the other nights. Cocktail dresses, sun dresses, nice capris on women, my DH wore hawaiian shirts and khaki's every night (except formal night).

Archived