Great cruise on the Dawn- LONG REVIEW!

Sorry but I didn't notice. I think we did about half the things we would have liked to do on the ship!

LOL! Thats okay, I was just curious (I really want to take in the Jazz Brunch and know that there are only so many people that can attend). I'm sure I will have tons of things that I will not get to once I am on board.

It's kind of funny...I'm torn between wanting to just sit on a lounger and read a book and people watch. And then there is the other part of me that wants to take in as much as I can. It will be interesting to see what I actually do once on board. My luck I wil spend my time sleeping because I am so tired before I even get started! :o. Boy do I need a vacation...sigh!

cpcanuck

We met Barb and Bill on this cruise as well. Great couple, theyve had bad cruises before on other "non-freestyle cruises" and like them we enjoyed the relaxed do when and what youd like. Stay warm at home I know there is snow. Lon and Dennis Atlanta

Hey Lon and Dennis! It was great to meet you and congratulations on your fabulous trivia championship! Maybe we'll see you again on NCL!

Barb and Bill

Archived