Is there food around the pool??

I've only sailed on RC Grandeur and the Solarium had burgers, fries and pizza. Looking at other ship plans the ones I've seen have a Solarium area, and I would assume that they would offer burgers, etc fleet/company wide.

I've also sailed Celebrity (RC sister company) and they also had a designated area where you could get burgers, etc.

On Explorer, Freedom and Liberty bugers, fries, hot dogs are in the Windjammer. You can also go to Jonny Rockets, but there is a $5. cover there.

On the Freedom class are these made to order or are they sitting pre-made under warming lights?

as someone said on one of the previous threads you will never be hungry and if you asre then your wokring on it...lot's of food options just nothing outside by the pool...you can always bring a food tray out from the windjammer and take it back to your deck chair by the pool and then return it after your done...i have been with rccl a dozen times and have seen plenty of folks eating breakfast and lunch poolside with trays form the windjammer...just try not to spill or drop food on the pool deck...you will see alot of this on days at sea...people start hitting the pool deck around 7 to 7:30am...intersting to see the chair HOGS out at that hour...one person saving 20 chairs...good lord...i just sit and laugh....

If you go on the newest Royal Caribbean ships (Freedom of the Seas, Liberty of the Seas, Independence of the Seas), then you'll have to walk inside the Windjammer to get the burgers/fries/hot dogs.

I left the kids at the pool with my hubby and I just walked inside to get their food and carried it out to the tables surrounding the H20 zone.

The soft serve ice cream on those ships IS at the H20 zone though.

The Vision class and the Radiance class have small cafes in the solarium for pool side food. On the Sovereign class, Voyager class, and Freedom class you have to go to the Windjammer Buffet.

i jsut did my first RCI cruise and the burgers and pizza were inside. i went to get one. Theylooked aweful sititng in something. I am use to Princess who makes them to order. Even the Solstice had burgers outside. There is on food anywhere outside on RCI. maybe the new freedom class but who really knows.

Archived