Baja midship balcony

patriot92

We love Baja midships balconies. That is what we usually book, and we mark our reservation "no upgrade". You got a good upgrade. The balconies aren't as large as the minisuites, but they are big enough and partly covered.

Just got an upgrade fom oceanview Plaza to Baja midship balcony on the Emerald for 3/10/09. Any comments about this location.

I just got off of the Crown on Sunday, and we had a Baja midship balcony cabin. It was great! Ours was fully covered, btw. It's sure going to be hard to go back to any non-balcony cabin after this past week! :p

Hmmm...fully covered balcony vs. no balcony. WIN.

We, too, just got off the Crown on Sunday, and I have to say that we spent LOADS of time out there on the balcony. (We even got to see dolphins and flying fish!) Yeah, take it. It's awesome.

After 7 princess sailings sounds like we got a deal.
Actually, for once someone MADE A MISTAKE in your favor:)

to leap 5 decks to a balcony. is the best upgrade i've heard of in awhile....can you e-mail me the winning mega numbers before tonights drawing? :) you have the luck of the IRISH with you---have a great cruise...

Archived