Last Minute Advise

Ryanne

Hi Rayne!

Well, let me see.

Just make sure that you leave plenty of time to get to the courthouse that morning to get your licnese.

My husband and I went right when they opened which was about 8am and had no problems. Another couple on our cruise who got married by Cheryl went later around lunch time and the judge decided to go to lunch at that time and they had to wait.

Oh and make sure you write down what pictures you want and where. I didn't do that and I have NO pictures of me and my mother on that day.

EAT! Very important!

But overall, relax, have fun. It'll all turn out perfect!

Congrats!

Kathy :)

10/05/04- Celebrity Century- married on Hawksnest Beach , St. John USVI

Kathy,

Gee another bride with no pictures of her and her mom.

My daughter got married on The Mariner in Oct. When we started looking at the pictures I realized we didn't have a single picture of her and I alone. ALSO not one with just our immediate family.......

Rayne,

All I can say if relax.........enjoy the beautiful day. My daughters wedding was fantastic and beautiful..........There were only 18 of us but it was truly wonderful. They're now planning a wedding celebration back here on Jan. 15th.......about 100 people.

Best of luck,

Sandy

The best advise I can give it to just relax and have a fun day.

I just got married on St Thomas with just my husband and me. It was the most perfect day. Not because nothing went wrong...there were a few things, not too many...but because we decided to just enjoy everything and have fun.

Congratulations!!

The few things was that the biggest prettiest flowers in my bouquet didn't open until 2 days later. It looked wonderful when it was fully opened.

The weather was beautiful. The other things are just my own...don't like the pics of my hair off my face but it is windy on the beach and I wish I didn't have so many pics of during the ceremony...I used Cheryl from Wedding Set Go...she was great and I'm sure If I wanted something changed she would have done it.

Just enjoy your day. Because even if things go wrong you will always want to remember your day as happy and not remember how stressed you were. The most important thing is that it will be the first day of your life together as husband and wife.

• 2 weeks later...

I just returned from my St. Thomas wedding on Dec 8. I worked with AWFY and they hooked me up with Cheryl Toner.

It rained in the morining but, the sun came out just in time for the ceremony at the Villa Sunscape. I would highly reccommend this location for anyone that does not have their heart set on a beach wedding. It was nice to have a private area to get dressed and primp after the trip to the courthouse.

We cruised on the Radiance, and I can't say enough about their spa staff. Candi did my hair and Amanda did my makeup the morning of the ceremony. There were a couple of other brides in the spa that morning, but they certainly made me feel special.

We won't get our pictures until next week, but I'd be happy to answer any quesitions.

Archived