A BIG Thanks to SAS Transportation

Firinggirl

We decided to take a Family Cruise and I was in charge of everything including how was everyone going to get from FLL to Miami! I read all of the posts on this form and decided to e-mail Steve at SAS! We had family coming in at different times on Sat. before cruising on Sunday 3/1 on the NCL Pearl.

After e-mailing Steve he helped to arrange all of the times and was on time everytime!!! What a Great company! I would suggest using SAS anytime. He picked up my Aunt at 12:00 and then another driver name Frankie who was awesome picked us up at 3:30 from FLL and then SAS got the rest of the family at 6:30. Then when we returned from our cruise I called Steve and he had a driver (Frankie) to pick up my Aunt on Sunday from the Hilton Downtown Miami we were staying and take her back to FLL to catch her plane.

Then the next day one driver was tied up at the POM and Steve had another driver to pick us up who was Larry and take us to FLL. I cannot Thank this company enough. Most all of the family members were in their 70's or 80's and they all commented how accomadating this company was.

Again Thank you Steve and your company for making this trip great!!!

Sandy

great to hear that SAS was a great shuttle service for u...i emailed steve monday and hear right back from him and my trip isnt till july and allready has been a great help to me from my FLL flight to hotel in miami and then back to FLL from the POM the day the cruise gets back...is so nice to know that theres a company out there that really works hard for its clients. i work with the public (not as a shuttle company but as a hair stylist and the word of mouth is the best form of advertising)

thumbs up for SAS shuttle service

Hi DDD06! It cost us $ 15.00 plus tip per person and I feel it was well worth it! We had baggage, walkers and 3 wheelschairs and SAS took care of everything!! All we did is get in the van and get out of the van the driver did everything else! I called and changed 1 pick up time and that was no problem. What a Great Company!!!!

Sandy

I agree with all the posters..we used his services in November. We were picked up at the awful hour of 6AM from MIA taken to Ft. Lauderdale in less than 30 minutes to our hotel where we collapsed after an all night flight from LA. Also had them provide transportation back to MIA when cruise was over. Will be using his services again in April..have already contacted him and received a response. Great service..highly recommend!!

Archived