Help choosing cruise

Guest tealady

Guest tealady

I need help recomending a first cruise for my 26 yr old niece and her girlfriend. While I have cruised several times myself it has always been on seven to ten day cruises. She is a working college student on a tight budget and is looking for a 4 day cruise on the cheap. She is looking for the end of April or first of May 2005. Anyone have a suggestion I can give her for the best bang for her money? I figure it will have to be either Carnival or RCCL and one of the older ships, but which one. I don't want it to be a dump. Help anyone?

Jan

Just wondering, if the "girlfriend" is just a friend or if she is a SO.(Hope i dont offend you, its none of my business, but im booking a cruise for my girlfriend and I-around the same time) Im 23, and looking into a couple of cruises 4-5 day in the beg. of may.....if they are together maybe we could have another couple to hang out with....

Guest tealady

No offense taken, but it is just a girlfriend and not SO. They both have boyfriends that won't be able to take the time off to go with them.

Archived